Koints Grey jedi App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koint

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name -Koint
Steam ID -STEAM_0:0:202494168
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Koint FranXX - Lord
Server Playtime - 52 hours (months of playtime on the old servers)
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4911 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 18

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP+

FORCE USER
[X]
Requires VIP+

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP+

LORE CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP+ & Lore Character Package

-------------------------
Questions

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe? - the movie trilogy first peaked my interest of the StarWars universe, my favorite movie being Revennge of the sith, therefore the uprising of the sith and the destruction of the Jedi order. although almost every aspect of the star wars universe interests me, the deep lore that roots itself in everything star wars base. I've watched almost every video form of StarWars, all of the movies multiple times along with all the television series, so there is so much to talk about but I don't want this to be my longest thread. my second most peaked interest is hands down the systems that have been set up throughout the universe and how they have played out, with the sith and Jedi having completely different ideals fighting for their own beliefs and how it is also tied into the governmental aspect of Starwars like how the Jedi work in hand with the republic, it is not just total chaos and there is real threat to the story with the amount that gets put on the line through different government systems in the universe.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history? Koint, the only name I will ever know. this character has deep roots in both the Jedi and sith empires. originally starting off as a sith apprentice working through the ranks, once I had moved through the ranks enough I could realize that everything I had been taught and everything I had learned up to becoming a Darth was based on nothing but greed, self-absorbed idiocy, and completely self-reliant. after this realization I then converted to the Jedi in hopes of finding the real truth of my self-being. at first, things went smooth with the sith, I moved through the ranks just like I had in the sith, getting all the way up to Jedi council, but once i made it to that position I had the same epiphany. the Jedi were no different than the sith, both fighting their own pointless war for pointless results. the Jedi glorify peace and in their own blindness for what they desire in the universe they fail to step back and interpret the bigger picture, that is, that there will never be peace in the galaxy, just how in the deepest depths of the universe there are planets getting sucked into black holes and stars ripping each other apart, there is nothing one person or one being to ever change that. the sith fight pointlessly to gain nothing, and the Jedi fight only to gain a sense of peace that is incompetently impossible to achieve, like i stated both sides fighting pointlessly for nothing at all.

What drew you to the character role you have selected? Like I have said in the previous question, i have gained the true knowledge of the jedi and sith and I have realized that the universe cannot be changed by one empire or organization, not even thousands of them. the galaxy cannot be changed therefore it is my goal to make the universe realize that these wars and battles are pointless and will lead to nothing but more pain and suffering in the universe. after going through each faction there is no place for me but the middle, I will never follow either of the factions ideals as they mean nothing to me now. I have realized what the true truth in the universe is, it is not to try to change things that you have absolutely zero grasps of, it is to not try to change the unchangeable. it is to use the force in the purest of forms not limit yourself to once side of the force, to use the force how it was originally meant to be used.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story? My characters main motivations is to form good relations among everyone in the galaxy and to form good bonds with each faction, and to go around and teach others my true understanding of the universe, to educate all force users of my abilities in the force to teach how to use the force without guidance from a faction that are based off of lies and misdirection. my main goal is to convert as many who wish to be taught the true and raw form of the force.

Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities? I feel as if the force users aren't people who can use the dark side of the force and the light side of the force to their own advantage. They are more of not being on any side sith or Jedi but also aren't problems for either. They use the name force user more for so to be equally on both sides with out them surrendering their mind to the dark side or Sacrificing their emotions to the Jedi order. They like to make their own decisions for what they think is right while also helping any one who they seek fit. They may help the sith, jedi, or even a bounty hunter but no matter what they don't pick a side and thats what matters. They are gray always in the middle and equal with those around them. How ever they affect people is how they are known, not as a whole but that singular force user is responsible for what he does.

What is your character’s goal within the Force? My goal within the force is to teach and seek any knowledge I find throughout my travels as if everyone is my padawan. I help whoever I want and see fit, when I want and I won't be bound by the rules anymore. I make my own moral rules now and I have decided to spread my knowledge with out punishment and corruption of those around me as I can decide when some fit for my knowledge and who is not. I am equal for anyone but also able to help anyone on their way of seeking knowledge. Knowing this I know my actions will be judged as I have no one to blame other then myself. Throughout this journey, I also wish to perfect and polish my skills as there are no limits of what I can and can't do anymore. This allows me to learn what the sith and the jedi have not.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force? The force should not be limited to the Jedi or sith as both of those are limitations of the force they both limit so many aspects of the force based on their beliefs the, both use emotions to benefit their abilities whether they say so or not. the jedi use calmness to benefit their abilities while the sith use rage. each teaching is locked into their own way of perceiving the force while every single emotion is used in the force. sadness, happiness, anger, calmness, confusion all play into the force but through choosing a faction you are locked to only one understanding while there are so many different aspects scenarios and circumstances that the force can be used. becoming a grey jedi is the only way to truly unlock all forms and aspects of the force.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes? there isn't much too "interpret" in the Jedi and sith codes because they are meant to each be what both factions follow, one may think they have an interpretation of the codes but in all honesty, they just reword the codes into a longer form. the codes are meant to be followed therefore they cannot be vague and because they aren't vague there isn't anything to interpret the Jedi and sith both try to lock their beliefs with all of their followers. and that is what the code is used for. as a force user I do not limit myself to something as simple as a 'code' I will not limit myself in any way as that is the true reason I will become a force user.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Owner
I would like to have a bit more of a fleshed-out understanding of how exactly your character does not simply fall to the dark side like most of the Jedi who have treaded along this line have?
Additionally, needs much more fleshing-out for the 'interpretation of the Force'. A character with only that understanding would likely fall to the dark side very easily.

Koint

I would like to have a bit more of a fleshed-out understanding of how exactly your character does not simply fall to the dark side like most of the Jedi who have treaded along this line have?
Additionally, needs much more fleshing-out for the 'interpretation of the Force'. A character with only that understanding would likely fall to the dark side very easily.
Now that i know how the applications are going to be conducted I will make edits to it later tonight, which should please you.

Koint

btw koint its not like old grey where you can go around and vibe
you can, but its main focus is rp and I'm fine with that. but its going to be 70/30 cause downtime is still a thing, and I cant constantly rp I can chill just like how the emp can chill.

Ronnie

Owner
| ACCEPTED |
A good amount of detail, though I can see your character falling to the dark side if he doesn't work on mastering his knowledge of the Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.