Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 1PM-3AM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):1PM-3AM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Cosmic Networks - Exotic Network
Position(s): Cosmic - Head admin - Exotic Network - Head Admin
Time as position(s): Cosmic - 2 months - Exotic Network - 3 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Overviewing staff and other administrative people. although this does not mean i have not
been through the ranks i went from mod to head admin through both.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Koint, have permission from Moxxi to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I have had a fair bit of staff experience in the past, with my ranks through both servers I, for the most part, know what happens in a staff community. I alsolove helping others in any way possible, like for example no matter what job or position I am I will always help a new player learn the ropes of the server asevery new player I see can potentially be someone I look forward to seeing on the server. I have also been on the server for quite a long time, I have been through thick and thin and I know how the community works and what they do not like to see when someone is staff. I also know a lot of the staff right now I am well acquainted with most of them so becoming staff would be smoother overall as I know and am friends with most of them.

Last edited:

Pain

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

You need to fill this part out

Koint

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
[X]

You need to fill this part out
Fixed

Oil

VIP
banned 4 hacking and has a anime pfp and likes anime. cant be a good staff -1

Edit Meth is a gateway drug dont do weed

Koint

banned 4 hacking and has a anime pfp and likes anime. cant be a good staff -1

Edit Meth is a gateway drug dont do weed
I understand the getting banned part. but damn oil you really have something against anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.