Kooms Grey App?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoomSawk

Steam Name - Riluho

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:122104806

Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Lord Koom, Cobalt Squad Kroom, Komwok Medicine Man

Server Playtime - 4W and like 3 days (what am I doing with my life)

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2500 Hours

Warn Count - 0

Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION

Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY

[ ]

Requires VIP

FORCE USER

[X]

Requires VIP

CITIZEN

[ ]

Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER

[ ]

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

Something that's always interested me within the Star Wars universe is the transition and character development, such as Anakin becoming Vader, and Ahsoka leaving the order and becoming a Grey. Even in the newer Kenobi series I love watching Obi Wan slowly come back to the jedi he once was.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Koom entered this galaxy with his Brother Anzati, where he was introduced into the way of the Jedi. Pete Picklez took him under his wing and taught him all that he knew, making Koom to aspire to be a great Jedi leader. Overtime the Jedi dealt with many substantial enemy forces, where his Master Pete Picklez traversed to the other side of life, becoming a force ghost. From there Koom learned many paths of the force, eventually leading him to the dark side, joining the SIth Empire with the guidance of Vader. From there Koom realized there was not much left for him to achieve, so he decided to cut himself off from the factions of the star system, and work on his own journey, without the guidance of a Master, and with the hopes of becoming his own person, instead of following in the footsteps of his Mentors.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Grey Jedi is a perfect in between for keeping balance within the universe. Neither Sith nor Jedi appeal to my way of life. As the Jedi Code states, "There is no emotion, there is Peace", and as the Sith Code portrays that "Peace is a Lie, there is only Passion". Yet in the real scheme of things, "There is Passion, yet there is also Peace, There is Serenity, yet Emotion, There is Chaos, yet there is Order" Both Jedi and Sith contradict each other constantly. Which is why I choose to free myself from this antithetical galaxy. I'm free to live my life as I see fit, and I see myself living my days out as a Grey Jedi.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My main motivations is to keep the balance within the galaxy, and focus on my own strength instead of an entire temple/empire. Sith and Jedi constantly at each others throat gives me the insight of Peace. If I alone can get along with both sides of the Universe, so can the rest of them. I aspire to help new force sensitives as my Masters had helped me grow in the past, I hope to carry on their wisdom, and strength to spread throughout the cosmos.

FORCE USER

Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

Well that's the thing, I have. I've experience both sides of the coin even becoming a Grandmaster on one of the sides and I've realized it's not the place for me. I have my own passions and codes of life. Therefore I don't believe I should be dragged down to a certain way of life when I have the choice to be my own person, and follow my path as it presents itself.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?

The only goals I have left to obtain is my own independence. I've relied on a Master my entire life, and it's time for me to walk my own path. I'm hoping to teach other force sensitives/younglings of my way of life, and my viewpoint on the force, the balance, and everything all together. With my insight I feel I can lead the new generation of force sensitives.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?

Well after abiding to both codes, I've realized how much the contradict each other. And from my point of view (The Jedi Are Evil -Anakin Skywalker Ep. 3) I believe that I can attain more circumstances of achievement and success through this new way of life. There is only The Force. I will do what I need to keep the Balance. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish, as I have seen it flourish myself.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
Personally I think the Jedi Code is too arrogant and stubborn. Not giving into emotions, and believing yourself to not be ignorant, is no way to continue to learn. They claim to have no passion yet the only passion they have is retaining to their own way of life, disregarding everything but the force as they see it. And the Sith believes there is only Strength, Power, and Victory. They will do all that they can to get the ones who stand in their way out of the picture, to gain favor over their leaders. The Jedi are stubborn and the Sith are Power Hungry. I can't see myself as a Sith or a Jedi any longer, I hope to preserve my character from harm, and live my life as I see fit.
[PS] I know that big ron ron guy said no more greys but like gimme a chance:)

Last edited:
+2 "And so the Master would seek to find his place in the universe, unbefitting that of the Empire or Republic. Seeking to bring balance to the galaxy, upon the crossroads of two extremes."

"Leave This Place. I Am The Light. I Am The Dark. I Am The Bendu."​

Status
Not open for further replies.