Kooms Staff App

KoomSawk

ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Riluho
Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:122104806
Ingame Name(s) - Arbiter Koom, RT 62nd WO Kroom, Muuk, Knight of Zakuul
Server Playtime - 2 weeks 6 days 20 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2.284 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers -

Positions -

Responsibilities -

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?

I'm a pretty active member of the community, I do online schooling so I have a good amount of spare time to help out the newer players and

overall help community with any questions or concerns that they have.

What makes you more qualified than other players?

as previously stated I have a good amount of spare time to help out wherever need be on the server, just tryna do my part and help out with everything.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?

Take as many sits as I can to help out, Making sure to fully understand each person POV in a staff situation before jumping the gun on any

decision's. Also a big thing is to keep a level head in these situations seeing as sometimes they can get out of control fairly easily.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?

I understand a lot of the staff are very busy most of the time and not everyone can help out the little things, even just whitelisting the newer

players is something I see very lackluster early in the mornings. Basically I just wanna help out the community as much as I can in anyway shape or form.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Koom]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Koom]

Last edited:
+3 M o n k e , On a serious note, your a level headed and chill player on server, and I can't recall a single negative experience with you on server in even the slightest variety, Even though you lack prior experience and the response are a bit barren [They still get your point for applying across even though they're short] I think it could be an interesting opportunity for you to try out staffing and learn the ropes as a Trial Mod.