Koomsawks return of the Grand Jawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoomSawk

Steam Name - Riluho

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:122104806

Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Grey Warrior Koom, Cobalt Squad Kroom, Arbiter Koomith

Server Playtime - 4W and like 5 days

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2500 Hours+
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION

Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY

[ ]

Requires VIP

CITIZEN

[X]

Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER [ ]

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
There are many things that interest me in the star wars universe but since im applying for a jawa ill tell what interest me most about their kind. Jawas have always been very mischievous and smug yet smart little creatures. They'd be able to get anyone what they wanted no matter the circumstance (Stealing from others when they have their backs turned) I've always loved these little side character creatures as they add comedy towards the star wars universe. One of my favorite scenes of a jawa actually came from the new Kenobi series in the early episodes when a jawa steals a part from obi-wan and tries to sell it back to him. I've always enjoyed seeing these creatures on the big screen just being little devils.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Koom Sawk The Grand Jawa. Was born on tatooine, he was not like the other jawas as he was born with blue eyes instead of the usual yellow but instead of hating this feature, he expressed it with passion. He stitched himself blue robes and hood to match his blue-eyed esthetic. He was some what of a friendly jawa considering the usual nature of the jawas, He would steal parts or low ball buy heavy duty parts and craft very useful and powerful artifacts to supply to the jedi and sith. He enjoyed watching the chaos between the two factions, watching them fight and bicker back and forth at eachother meanwhile he was just in the background taking all their money. Its what he enjoyed most and what brought spark to his life. More and more jawas started race over to his dunes to aid him meet the demands of the force users he walked amongst, even eventually electing him as their leader and he claimed the title of Grand Jawa. Life for the jawas was paradise until the day came where people sought no use for jawas nobody was buying anything, nobody wanted anything and jawas continued to spend and spend until finally the Grand Jawa broke. He'd had enough of all these games, he wanted more credits, he wanted more rare materials and he wanted more people spend their credits, but nobody did, the dunes of tatooine which was once a booming market had become a deserted wasteland, The Grand Jawas grew tired and angry at the circumstances and would have it no longer, if he can craft all these powerful artifacts and weapons for these sith and jedi why couldn't he craft some for himself and his peers he thought? So he did so, he used the best materials he could scrap up and buy and he made his small jawa army strong, he called out a distress beacon for the jedi and sith and they all showed up confused and uneasy, the Jawas tried to get the jump on them and crashed down from the tatooine center tower, Blasting away with no thought and praying they would be all that remains, but that was not the case as they were mere small creatures with blaster and armor fighting powerful force users with years of experience in battle situations they failed, as a last resort the Grand Jawa who was the only one left planted an strong explosive charge as the base of the tat tower and pressed the button to watch what was once there home crumble to ash, The Grand Jawas planted a decoy version of himself which he had crafted before hand in case of this situation on the ground to trick the factions into thinking he was gone for good... He ran off on his speeder and traveled across the dunes of Tatooine where he found a small cave to hide and think about what he had done. "Why did I do this to myself and all my followers", "Why must I be this way". The once great grand jawa had fallen to nothing more than just a lone small creature trying to survive. Months passed and the jawa had been surviving off anything he could find, as he had once a palace now a lone cave with only the small spark of a fire. *A large booming and crashed Roared throughout the galaxy* The jawa sprinted outside to see what this noise was and only to see a HUGE capital ship towering above what was once Korriban and Tython now ash... The ship blinked away as he watched a 2 Ships depart from each planet. He ran outside to his small ship which he has assembled from scrap parts of his speeder and broken ships that had crash landed in the dunes of tatooine and chased them. Eventually they both landed on two separate planets claiming it home for them just as he landed on a planet above them that resembled tatooine...

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I started off on this server as a jawa and it was the most fun i'd had on garrys mod in a very long time, it boosted my will to RP and interact with the community. I waited for these new maps to come out to maybe pitch the idea of me returning as my lil ol jawa days and enjoying reborn just as much as I did before

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Koom Sawks main drive is to help the newer AND older players with demand once again. I will use this character to not only aid the servers market but also to get back into doing RP like I once did lol.

PS: I will actually use this character like I once did without the insane buffs jawas had, I will be playing as a citizen trying to aid the market and community as much as I can also ty Observer<3

Status
Not open for further replies.