Kota's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name: Kota
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:510266526
Your current rank: Apprentice on the new server when it's up
Amount of Warns: I got banned once for advertising but none.

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod/ T-Mod
Total time with the community (months): On the old server around six months
Current level within the server: n/a

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2:30 EST - 12
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8-10 am - 2 am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Dont remember
Position(s): mod
Time as position(s): a month or two
Brief overview of the position(s): The server was just a test one which i applied for but it got taken down a month or two after i joined. But it was around a year ago I believe so I'm still not too experienced.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Kota, have permission from Whiskey to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I used to have a lot of experience in the server and I was decently known. I'm not toxic and I don't get mad a lot. I wanna help out the community more and get to know everybody in the server while also making sure everyone has fun and follows the rules. Since the JvS servers coming back up I believe a lot more players will be joining back and we'll need staff. I'll be able to help with anything I'm needed to do, I loved when the server was up so i'd like to help make it as good as it once was. I used to see a lot of toxic people when I played so I'd like for new players to have fun and enjoy the server as much as I will. I'd like to learn a lot more with the server and it's players and I know i will if I get this position. I know many people can't be active because of timezones and school work or they're on at non active times so I'll try my best to be a very active staff member. You should support me because, I'm not toxic, I am active, And I'll be trying my best to help out the whole community and all it's players. If anybody wants to get to know me since I haven't been active since the server got taken down and before that then my dms are open. My discord is AyoKota#1292. I hope you guys will support me on this and have a great day.

Last edited:

ZoZo

I'd go -1 for now just because of the Advertising & you're somewhat new to the community. I'd like to see how you are in game and meet you first.

Boomer

VIP
+1 the incident was a long time ago and I know that he is a good respectful person and has lots of experience staffing

Pain

-3 As loody says the advertising is pretty sus. I also don't remember having any interactions with you (I probably did and just don't remember) id recommend just playing when the server launches and showing everyone that you are suited to the role

-3 As loody says the advertising is pretty sus. I also don't remember having any interactions with you (I probably did and just don't remember) id recommend just playing when the server launches and showing everyone that you are suited to the role
alright thats fair lol

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
I'd say stick around during launch and do some work for whatever faction you join. Get involved and noticed, then I'd love to see you apply again.
For now, -2.

Whiskey

Denied for the server advertisement from before. Please play on the server so that we can trust you again and then reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.