Your steamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198980798781/
Your current rank: Lord, Advance Dark Honor Guard, Novice Inquisitor, G-VIP
Amount of Warns: None

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial-moderator
Total time with the community: A few weeks
Current level within the server: 142

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3 : 00 PM - 12:00 (Depends on sleep and school)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 1 : 00 AM - 7 AM (Also Depends)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):N/A
Position(s):N/A
Time as position(s):N/A
Brief overview of the position(s):N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kota], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Because I've seen some people get away with stuff and I wanna help out the server so it will be a better place for newcomers. I also want to help out the community so if no admins can do it I can because i see when its really late there aren't always admins/mods. I want to get to know the community well helping them as well.Microsoft Edge 9_9_2019 5_09_21 PM.png

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
-1 didn't fill in permission box, player interview kinda lacking, only made forum account to apply has not contributed in any other way.

Caitlyn

-3 reasons stated, also you should get to know more people in-general and try to be a bit more known.

Teamspeak is a good place to start: reborngaming.ts3.nfoservers.com:37840

Pallox

VIP
got caught with trooper skills earlier as well as hiding the guns

if this is a different Kota then my b

Neutral, if you don't like being in TS and still want to interact with the community try talking in the discord/replying on the forums more and people will get to know you better best of luck on your application and also making a Jedi life helps to.

Theseus

-1 Sorry the application is way to short. As well I have no idea who you are never heard of you or seen you. A few weeks of playtime to me at least I'd not even remotely close to how long you should wait before applying. You need to try and get yourself known and get some more time into the server and make sure you can get involved and invested before that big of a commitment. And if what pallox said is true that does not help you at all.

Charger

Denied

Your application lacks quite a bit of content. If you choose to reapply in the future I suggest expanding upon the player interview section and making sure you change all relevant areas of the application format.

Status
Not open for further replies.