Server Playtime - 6days 14 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,441 Hour
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20 (21 on feb 5th)

Relevant Experience
Servers - Star Forge Networks, Sundown <- Both JvS servers
Roles - Super Admin/Head Gamemaster for SFN, Senior Moderator for sundown

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
My experiance with Gmod construction and tools is adeqaute to say the least. I'm nowhere near being a savant with them. But i do know how each of the tools work along with making large constructions such as Bases thanks to my time on darkrp.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I am on the server almost every day and i've noticed times where there just isn't anything to do at times. I want to become a game master to allow everyone to have more fun to do and to encourage RP. I believe it was Nox doing this but whenever platinum or myself would go off to meditate strange things would happen. It made doing small rp stuff more worthwhile when events like that would happen. Not large ones that takes half the server to do, but tiny ones to make people feel like they are making progress not just within the server, but with roleplay and their character.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I believe the community should support my application because it would give us another Game master to host events. Not always massive ones either. I am always on during the peak hours into when the server begins to die down when people are going to sleep. Therefore i can host during times where everyone is on at the same time. Along with that on my days off i can host smaller events for people within EU times that can't always make it to the events that we have during high time on the server.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
The only assistance i have been able to partake in with events on reborn in the past was being an event boss. Other than that i have not had the experience of helping in them

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
I have hosted homebrew DnD for the last couple years now. With a group of players that are about as chaotic as the gods from Warhammer. I have had enough experience to adapt to anything unplanned that happens during the events. Say it's an RP event right? There is a box in front of everyone that has the key to get out of an area. There is many things that can happen, 1. Someone might just get sick of it and cut the box. Risking the key being broken. In this situation i would have them roll to see if they destroyed the key or not. 2. Others might try and group together to force the box open with the force. I would have them roll and take the highest roll as its a group. or 3. Someone might figure out the puzzle and get the key out normally.
I am prepared for almost anything.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The sheer amount of time that has passed within the star wars universe. The fact that things go as far back as 100k BBY for events to begin. How the force fully works and how deep you can go with it. As soon from Vicious in SWTOR as he had multiple bodies. The sheer lore behind everything, the different abilities and lives going on all the time. It's all been so fascinating to me every since i was about 6 years old when the prequels came out. (Granted i know alot of people think they suck but they hold a good place in my memories.) With how intricate the force acts within star wars is crazy. From simple abilities like push and pull to LITERALLY SHOWING THE FUTURE AND BEING ABLE TO TAKE OVER A BODY! Stuff like that has always interested me my entire life.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.
So i'm going to do two separate story lines here for the factions. One for the Jedi and one for the Sith. I would also incorporate players into helping be event characters and not just NPC's

For the Jedi - The council have just received a message from the Senate on Coruscant. It is from the Senator from tatooine. It appears that there have been bandits taking over sections of tatooine and they can't figure out why. Never the less they need the jedi to handle this bandits. If they do so then the senator may be able to pull some strings within the senate to take care of a recent video going around about the Grandmaster. Once the jedi arrive on tatooine, a citizen would direct them to the areas that the bandits are in, saying they are weird and are in different areas due to being part of different clans it seems. The jedi can choose to split up and go to each of these different areas or stick together and go to them one at a time. As they reach one of the encampments, they would easily find out that they are Mandalorian camps! What they do from their will determine the outcomes, but we will go with the most likely option. If the jedi decide to talk with the Mandalorian.
As they send a representative of the jedi or go as a group, the Mandalorian would stand and walk up to the jedi. Demanding to know what they are doing there or be shot on sight. The jedi would do their best to reason with the Mandalorian but it would most likely be to no avail. As the reasons they are here is to hunt down a special Krayt Dragon. That each of the clans are here to kill this Krayt Dragon and whichever does so first gains bragging rights and the bones of the krayt dragon to add to hunters armor that fell the dragon. It will be up to the jedi to either fight a Krayt Dragon or to fight the mandalorians. They can attempt to reason with them but again, Mandalorians, they don't do reasoning.
If the jedi manage to reason with the Mandalorians - If they manage to roll high enough or make a convincing enough argument, the Mandolorians will leave for the time being but with the final warning "We will be back and with more numbers. Get in our way next time and there will be war."
If the jedi decide to fight the Mandolorians - Doing so will have the leader of that current clan to send a message out to all clans, declaring war on the jedi once again. That the "Greatest Hunt" Begins once again.
If the jedi go to fight the Krayt Dragon with the Mandalorians - This one is most unlikely and will require reasoning among the jedi to be allowed to come. But if managed and done, the jedi will have to choose a clan to assist. By choosing one clan to assist, they will have to fight the other 2 and risk war with those clans.
From there on the events of the future would most likely revolve with mandalorians either pushing on their freedom or having war scenarios with the jedi.

For the Sith - One of the council members would receive word from one of the Trooper Captains stationed on dromund Kass. Giving the DC member information that there has been an uprising within the people of the Empire. That they are making their way to Korriban in an attempt to destroy the academy there. From there the event begins with the sith defending the temple from civilian npc's with basic weapons. No doubt they would slaughter them with one player Civilian being captured. From there the sith would find out information that the base of operations is on Kashykk, that the people of the Empire are tired of being the stepping stones of the Sith! The most likely scenario happening from there is the sith sending their forces to Kashykk to order to quell this insurrection. As they fight their way through this surprisingly well trained civilians. They would work their way to the main base on the far side of Kashykk, where it turns out that a Jedi Master was the reason why this rebellion happened. It would fall upon whoever found this Master to either bargain with the jedi to leave while they have a chance or to fight the Master. The Master would be alone but with boss health and a strong saber.
If said sith manages to capture the jedi Master - The master would hit a switch within his sleeve that would blow up the entire base. Telling the sith there that they have only a 30 seconds to run if they dont want to be caught in the radius of the explosion. Destroying any and all evidence that the jedi were involved in this rebellion.
If the sith start fighting the Jedi Master - The fight would no doubt last awhile but once said and done, the Jedi Master would drop his lightsaber. Allowing one sith to pick it up if they wish. The Master would speak, with his dying words "This is not the end of this little fight. Even now the people of the Empire are seeing the truth and are no longer afraid to stand for themselves. Be prepared for the future, for this war is nowhere near over." With these final words, he would fall over. Dead.
From there on more events would take place across different planets where the rebellion would continue, in some cases requesting the aid of the player Jedi to help fight back against the sith.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Krimson]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Krimson, have permission from [Ronnie] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Krimson]

Last edited:

Weewooicus

Accepted
Phenomenal roleplayer, excited to see what you do as a GM. Talk to a Sr. Gamemaster to get trained, also make a request in the discord/TS to get your tags.