Krimson's Grey Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - Gakaru
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:455866997
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Padawan Krimson Kebosmi (ex-Darth)
Server Playtime - 1W 3D 20H
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,542 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[X]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package
QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
How vast and expansive it can be for the most part! The history of the Sith and Jedi. Of the Empire and the Republic. I've been playing star wars games since i was like 9 and been watching the movies since i was 5. As i grew older i saw alot of the Grey areas within the star wars universe. How the Jedi literally created the Empire through their stubborn ways and how some of the highest ranking sith have turned Blue Sith. Along with how some of the highest ranking jedi fall to the dark side so quickly. Ancient civilizations having had better tech than what the republic has during the High Republic. (Honestly i think tech gets worse every iteration of star wars its interesting.) The most interesting thing is how the force works. Such a complicated thing and its taken me almost 15 years of star wars research to see how it works and how the force affects more than just force sensitives.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Krimson Kebosmi was born to a low life family on Nar-Shada. His father was gutted by a member of the Black Sun member when he was only 5. His mother being forced to pay for his father's gambling debt. As a child he barely had any connection to the force until a sith had been passing by his home when he by pure accident, threw a rock past the sith. The little pebble flying farther than was humanely possible. The sith took this child to korriban to train them in the temple. As Krimson got older he found himself to be a master with lightsabers, becoming a whirlwind of death by the age of 22. During his time as a sith he ended up catching the eye of the Emperor's voice, Croc Kebosmi.

Krimson would see how strong this man was at the time and fight him relentlessly. Just to have a good challenge. After weeks straight of fighting back and forth, Croc had seen something in this little Relentless Whirlwind. As the 13th bout had ended, with Krimson having lost all 13 fights. He would look up to see the Voice extending a hand down to the iron clad warrior. Inviting him to the Kebosmi family. Young Krimson had no hesitation when he accepted. Making an unstoppable father son duo of the Sith.

Many Years would pass as Krimson had gotten older. His time with the sith having come to an end as his father left to join the Grey's in their odd mission in the galaxy. Krimson was about 27 at the time, with a wife he loved dearly and a son he was proud of. He had left the sith entirely at the time, his son looking to join up with the jedi. He was proud of his young boy. Seeing him get excited to become a jedi.

Years more passed as the aging force user joined the Jedi and became a Jedi Knight of the Republic. More so to protect more people and learn more about the natural force. But his peace would not last long. He was approached one day about the whereabouts of his son. Finding out that his son had been corrupted by the dark side. That the jedi would have to send someone out to take care of the corrupted jedi.

After that day, Krimson went searching alone. Months passing as he found his son on the planet of naboo in a far off forest. There they exchanged words. His son blaming him for being weak, that he is the reason why he could never have passed as a jedi. With those words said, the son would ignite his crimson saber. The Father having no choice but to ignite his own. Tears forming in his eyes as he had no choice in the matter now. He would have to fight his son.

After a brutal exchange of blows for some time, the battle would end with Krimson's saber piercing his son's chest. Both sabers dis-igniting, he would drop to his knees. Holding the body of his dead son. Tears flowing down his eyes as he screamed out in pain. Pain, knowing that he failed his son. That he failed his family.

His eyes red from crying for hours, he brings the body of his dead son home. To where he found a now dead wife. She too, was force sensitive. When she felt her son dying, that her husband could've been the cause. She fell to her emotions too swiftly, taking her own life so she didn't have to deal with the pain and despair of a broken family.

With no information on his father, with his now dead family. Krimson fell on hard times. Having joined the sith out of spite from the jedi, he learned how to foster his talents in the force. Training non-stop every day to push the limits of the dark side and the light side. Every day spent trying to learn something new, to further increase his strength. After some months passed, with more confrontations with the jedi and his younger adopted brother. He came to more realizations about the galaxy and the force.

With a large battle ahead, with his brother at his back. He had found some truths in the force. Staring out across multiple planets. 15 years having passed during all this time. 42 years old and finally understanding how the universe works. Light and Dark co-existing and separating at the same time. The force as a constant, the galaxy beautiful and digusting at the same time. Sith and Jedi two sides of the same coin as the battle between them rages onwards for millennia now and millennia more.

He finds himself between the two factions. A jedi who would use the dark side to protect the people of the galaxy. A sith who uses the light to fight forever onwards for his comrades and friends. He finds truth within himself at last. Deciding that, he wishes to be part of neither any longer. To follow in his fathers footsteps. To be the one that people can rely on while this Force War rages around the universe. To be a Grey.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
6-7 years of character development and alot of time on JvS. With more going on with the server lately, i think this fits my character more than perfectly. As he has experienced enough with more to come. His views never fully aligning with either's side view on the galaxy and the force as a whole.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
My character's main motivation is true balance in the force. He will not assist in either side unless one truly needs it in a battle. He is to be a scholar more or less. Someone to come to if you have questions on anything. The Force, History, Politics, Fighting. He wishes to be a type of All-Father to anyone who needs it. (Minus the god part.) His main drive is to protect and teach without being restricted to having to act a certain way from either side.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?
They have been apart of both sides but has grown to see the truth. That neither side is correct, but at the same time both are closer to the truth than they believe. He finds that his abilities will be better suited out in the galaxy than tied down to one faction as a whole.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?
To find perfect balance. Both Light and Dark are a constant and yet people fluxiate between them all the time. He wishes to find the state where one is experienced in both without suffering the massive penalties from going too far into one side. He wishes to find that true balance in the force. A Natural balance.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?
That there is no Light and Dark, while at the same time they do exist. Light and Dark are representations of Soul and Heart. Zen and Passion. That the force is natural and constant. That no matter what happens to either side. Whether the sith or jedi believe they can wipe out the other, that their ideologies with the force will forever remain. The Force will exist longer than any of us will, and he wishes to learn more about it to further teach the next generations of force users on the truths of the force.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
The Jedi code teaches mastery over ones mind and heart. To think of things in a logical Standpoint amidst chaos and adrenaline rushes. To think smart and of other people rather than of your own life in the heat of the moment.
The Sith code teaches that with the force, with your determination and ambition to grow, you can push past the normal limits of the mortal body. That you can use your emotions, your WILLPOWER, can push you further than anything else in the galaxy. That it is not impossible to shoot for the stars while being stuck on the ground.
He believes that both codes have truth in them and yet are missing the bigger picture. Believing both sith and jedi lack that final code or thought to truly reach pinnacles of wisdom and knowledge within their own teachings. That COMBINING the codes and teachings of the factions can bring about a new generation of force sensitives. Ones who can truly help the people of the galaxy and push them to the next stages of evolution within the Force.

Flowing through all, there is balance
There is no peace without a passion to create.
There is no passion without peace to guide.
Knowledge fades without the strength to act.
Power blinds without the serenity to see.
There is freedom in life.
There is purpose in death.
The Force is all things and I am the Force.

Lukir

VIP
Oh wow you really have to get in depth with these applications huh? wow. Well you did a superb job for this app, you're easily one of the more recognizable players just because you're always around and helping out, I plan on getting a CC within the next week and applying that life as a Grey Jedi, as I was originally a Grey Jedi once I received my CC back in 2017-2018. I look forward to joining you as a Grey. ☮️ n' 💚 homie
+1

AXOSPride

+1
Krimson has been extremely active, been in both Jedi and Sith factions, seems very knowledgeable of the role. I feel that he will make an exceptional Grey Jedi, maybe even help fix the rift that's been going on between the Grey and Sith.

Ronnie

Owner
| DENIED |
Your character's talents and history will be far more useful and interesting as part of one of the factions.
I would encourage you to start, instead, a hidden society or sect of Dark Jedi or Light Sith as opposed to abandoning both factions entirely.
If you are still dead-set on being a 'Grey Jedi', then you can re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.