Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59600355
Ingame name(s): Santa Kringle
Current play time: 5 days
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3152 hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: N/A
Server(s): N/A
Time as position: N/A

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
lots of hours on Garry's mod sandbox

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Ive seen all the movies, some of the shows and some of the comics I played DND and Ive been a DM a couple times

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[10]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I would like to build mostly although some of my plans do have stories

Plan an event (story based or building based):
Nej Tillian is an old Sith engineer who was exiled he went to the Jedi for help but he was to far gone to be converted and he was sent away he had no money and no means to live he started working for Jabba the hut as an engineer but while working for Jabba he was planning a heist he stole billions of credits from Jabba to fund a large base to destroy Korriban and Tython now in present day he has built a giant labyrinth of a base to stop all enemies that would try to stop him its filled with mercenaries and traps(first one is a sensor that removes part of the floor to reveal a parkour course) to get through this labyrinth you have solve puzzles(1st one is there are props arranged around the map and you have to input the number in the order you see the props) each puzzle you solve opens a door that reveals either hordes of mercenaries that attack you or a mini boss(there is 3 mini bosses) in each mini boss room there is a console once all consoles have been activated a door at the end of the labyrinth opens and Nej Tillian is revealed enraged to see the Sith that betrayed him and Jedi that turned him away his mind finally snaps and he becomes enraged seeing nothing but red he charges at everyone and kills anything in his path if he dies before killing everyone then you have to get into the room he came out of and turn off the laser as its revealed by an announcement that Tython and Korriban will be destroyed in 10 minutes once the laser has been turned off through the final puzzle the raid ends

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kringle], have permission from [Vickolas] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
Ive been a part of Reborns community since 2.0 Im good at cooperating with other people so I can help with other events and such most of my reason for making this app is because there is a lack of rp on the server and a decent amount of downtime in orgs I want to help orgs both Jedi and Sith have more events just for them so it promotes people to get on the server and be active Im active on the server from 12 to 7 EST I have alot of plans for events

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

MojangZ

+1

Took my criticism and acted greatly upon it. Made a decent event from before. Good luck

Last edited:
Neutral, Same reasoning as Mojang. That events only like 3 sentences long

+1 took advice and improved event

Last edited:

Myth

VIP
+1 Active and trustworthy. Event is generic and has been ran alot before but not on this iteration of Reborn so knock urself out.

Rowe

+1 Been a part of the community for years and has never been a minge. Always active and the event idea looks better

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted for TGM. Contact Super Admins on ts3 and discord staff on Gmod.