Staff Application

Player Information
Your name:Kubo
Your steamID:STEAM_0:0:145481373
Your current rank:Vip
Amount of Warns:0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:Mod
Total time with the community (months): I have known this community since 2.0 but current time on the server is 6 days and 7 hours
Current level within the server:100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):8:30am to midnight
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):10:00am to 2-3am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):ICE Dark rp
Position(s): Senior Admin
Time as position(s):9 months
Brief overview of the position(s): We had 3 servers at the time. I ran server three and we had no super at the time compared to server one and two. I hosted staff meetings did promotions and demotions.I was next in line for super but when time came to it
our owner was just awful so before i was getting the rank i left because i was treated unfair and had demands that i couldn't make.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kubo], have permission from [Senior Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ x] Pain gave me permission

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
So First off, I believe that I have a very well hearted personality that a staff member needs I am a really nice guy and likes to talk with anyone in the community and love to interact.
I have lots of free time on my hands and i want to help the server to be a better place. Its very rare that I'm not in a voice call with at least one person.
Although saying this, I do understand when its time to joke and hangout ,but when a sit is called all joking to the side and you have to understand its time to get serious and not dick off.
Due to this fact, When dealing with a sit I would be calm, fair and professional, but also firm at the same time and would not be apprehensive, when its time to deal out an appropriate punishment ; I would be ready to meet the odds.'
Finally, I think would be a great addition to the staff team. Thanks for taking the time to look at my app :)

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
I have never heard of you before and if you’ve been around since 2.0 you probably disappeared from 3.0-5.0 for me to not know you.

Kubo

Okeas my prior names were dooku and plo koon kubo is something new. I usually played on my sith life I was grand INQ emperors hand. On Jedi for plo koon I was shadow of the order.

Hope/Envy

+2 Great guy and I think he would be a valuable staff member. He has been really active and is attempting to help bring the Jedi back up.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
I have never heard of you before and if you’ve been around since 2.0 you probably disappeared from 3.0-5.0 for me to not know you.
If you played the server you'd know him. Just saying you know.
+10

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Talk to admin+ to get trained. Ask for your rank in ts3 and the Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.