Kuki warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuki

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: MRZ Jedi Padawan Trinity Grail STEAM_0:1:90333445

Staff Member who Warned: Iroc

Warn reason: Killing while stuck

What happened?: So the EE were raiding and a couple jedi and I were attacking Iroc and some other champion while he ran into like the jedi temple teleport-er thing. So i was spamming light to kill them (vick and the champ were super low) and while doing it it said I killed them but my screen was black because of the teleport. And when I could finally see my screen they were already dead and a bunch of other people were stuck in me so I think what happened was I killed them before we got stuck and then after I killed them everyone got stuck so thats why I think Valk killed me

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: Because I don't believe I killed thme when we were stuck and even if I did I couldn't see anything

Any sort of proof(photo,video): A couple other jedi saw it and I got told to make the warn appeal but no other proof.

+1 To my knowledge, there was not even a staff sit. He had swung while he went through the teleporter, and it killed somebody on the other side. Iroc did not hesitate to take his own sit, and immediately warn him.

Oat man

+1 dont run through doors spamming m1 and you kill him as we where all stuck (I was there) but I can see how it was not your intention to kill IROCONIAN when his was stuck it just kind happened
But no sit so +1

IROCONIAN

+2 warning should be removed if there was no sit.
I agree, hindsight they all broke the rules and it was kind of the last straw type of thing. when i was going through warp i was saying nor to attack as we would all be stuff. he attacked i the hall then in the warp after me saying dont attack. he then at thay point swung with both of us stuck...while it is fun to combat. being outnumbered with players leaving spawn invincible is kind of a game breaker.

just remove any and all warps when you guys get the new map. every raid this happens and use to happen alot on Korriban.

admittedly there was no sit myself the consular

Kuki

I agree, hindsight they all broke the rules and it was kind of the last straw type of thing. when i was going through warp i was saying nor to attack as we would all be stuff. he attacked i the hall then in the warp after me saying dont attack. he then at thay point swung with both of us stuck...while it is fun to combat. being outnumbered with players leaving spawn invincible is kind of a game breaker.

just remove any and all warps when you guys get the new map. every raid this happens and use to happen alot on Korriban.

admittedly there was no sit myself the consular
I didn’t hear you say anything it was loud with all the lightsabers

IROCONIAN

I’m pretty sure mythos was online I was there
i checked tab and no other staff where on. we did police the jedi as alot were unaware of the 1 minute rule. i told jc they should incorporate that into training but just got hate and they said it is a staff thing to do.

following and educating people of the rules starts on the user level. people keep passing the buck and the blame

+2 no sit was taken warning with out full story. It also may sound like the criteria for DT was achieved how many players were online if u can remember

Seeing as there was no staff online at the time I see why u warned but if u or other gms feel unsure put a message in staff chat admins and mods can look into it later

Oat man

+2 no sit was taken warning with out full story. It also may sound like the criteria for DT was achieved how many players were online if u can remember
26 on there where 37 on but 9 on the AFK job and a few more AFK out of AFK room

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
-1 Be more careful next time. Don’t just spam shit because that’s killing your team as well. Your story seems fake and made up.

I have seen many people get warned without a sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.