Kuki warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuki

-1 Be more careful next time. Don’t just spam shit because that’s killing your team as well. Your story seems fake and made up.

I have seen many people get warned without a sit.
I promise you I’m not lying at all it goes black when I go through it for like a second and as soon as I could see my screen I saw they were dead and i didn’t kill anyone cause as soon as I saw that we were stuck I said stop swinging I’ll be more careful though next time. Edit: Frostburn was there so if you don’t believe me you can talk to him and he’ll give you his account of what happened. Edit: What part sounds fake

Last edited:

Kuki

Does he have evidence his screen was black? Going through the warp on tython has never made my screen black and I have never heard of that lol. Warp pad yes but not the doors.
Unfortunately I don’t record my gameplay

Toca

I had that blackscreen after going into LT one or two times. Story seems real and he wasnt the only one that broke the rules there.
+1

Does he have evidence his screen was black? Going through the warp on tython has never made my screen black and I have never heard of that lol. Warp pad yes but not the doors.
The lighting on tython is so fucking gay in the lower temple. Atleast for me, it goes pitch black anywhere apart from the dueling arena. I had to have loody spawn in lights yesterday so people could SEE

Charger

-1 I have seen many people get warned without a sit.

Staff should always be taking players to sits before warning people. If you witness staff handing out warnings without bringing a player to an admin sit then please mention it to either the HA or SA's.

Your warning has been revoked, please be more careful when using your lightsaber around map teleporters in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.