Lenins grey jedi application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

VIP
Post all Gray Jedi Applications at this section of the forum. https://reborngaming.net/forums/forums/server-discussion-jvs.16/

Note: Must be at least level 125 with 3 or less warns and a CC to apply.

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Kola
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227789301
CC Name: Lenin of Russia
Current names/ranks on server: Eternal Knight Lenin
Level: 187
Number of warns:14
Time on Server:

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: It means you are the balance between the dark and the light, the one in the middle. You don't belong to the jedi, neither you belong to the sith.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: To bring balance between the light and the dark and have our galaxy under peace and serenity, while all maintaining emotions and our own private life.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel like if i become gray i can provide peace between the sith and jedi and set ties between the two sides. A galaxy belongs to many people and people deserve peace.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 125 you are removed as well.

Okeas

VIP
-1 You have 14 warns, I have no idea who you are, the answers to the questions should be more than 1-3 sentences. Put some effort into you application. This looks like you applied just to apply not looking to actually get accept but just to waste our time.

Okeas

VIP
Ok memelover200, lets try and get some longer answers out of you. In the question "Explain why you should be allowed to be Gray" you say that you can provide peace between the jedi and sith. Can you explain to us how you plan to do this? In the question "Explain your goal as Gray Jedi" You say that you plan to bring balance to both the light and the dark side of the force. How are you able to accomplish this with the light and the dark being two completely different ideologies and with both of them attempting to destroy each other at no rest? If you do not answer these two questions in two days then it will show you do not care about your application and I don't think it will get any +1's.

Papi

VIP
-1 You could have at the least regarding the warns explained if they were active or not because it very clearly states you have to have less than 3 and you know that because you posted that along with your application, but also the application is wayyy too short.

-1 Never seen you before, extremely short application, and 14 warns. Not saying you can’t apply because they probably aren’t active warns, but still something to consider.

-1 Never seen you before and your app is very short. Try to communicate with other people on the server to get yourself known and put some more detail into your app. Also, the reason why we gave the people with a lot of warns Grey is because they've improved on their behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.