Leveling

Redicule

-1 back in 3.0 every two levels you got was when skill point at the highest I believe level cap was 240 which was 120 skill points we have more than that rn

Whiskey

You have more than enough skill points to make a really good build right now, no need to more levels.

Raising the level cap just creates even more of a gap between newer players and older players. + It sort of balances itself out with whatever level cap you choose. Raising it is just more grinding.

Estrella**

Get yourself enveloped in role-playing in the server and you can have fun. Creating more levels is a short-term satisfaction, however, it results in a long-term problem. The best thing to do is wait at least 2 months to bump up levels. In the meantime, Reborn can create a larger quantity of quests that can give you deserving rewards and such. If you only choose to focus on levels and combat then what's the point of playing Jedi vs Sith? RP is a major component that no one utilizes, so try RP instead of combat.

Shade Tano

what hes coming at is REAL 3.0 you can excatly max 3 trees. that was real 3.0. there is no need for lvl raise more like decrease the number of skill points to buy skills. i think everyone could agree skills are fucking expensive

I like lower levels but more skill points since grinding is boring and it just creates a further gap between newer players and people who are already max level.

Sukhi

You haven't even presented a good argument as to why we should raise the level cap, "Make better builds" is not a valid argument
Well right now the current 3.0 skill tree isnt the orginal 3.0 i recommend making the lvl 180-200 and back to every 2 lvls for 1 point