Leveling

Spectre8105

There is 0 benefit to 100% recreating the 3.0 skill trees. "Good Builds" are subjective, you can't say something along the lines of "I can't make a good build" unless you literally can't use your skill points, or you can unlock everything. What people considered "good builds" back in 3.0 were based off of their levels and their skill trees. You have to make your own builds and find out what you consider good based on our current skill trees and level cap. Quit trying to argue we need more levels/skill points when it's completely unneeded, make your own build with what you have, quit acting like you have to be a meta slave in a JvS server.

Gaelic

VIP
Dunno. I like more skill points for the sake of funny high damage builds. But I also like things being more even with newer players. I don't have much of an opinion personally.

Well right now the current 3.0 skill tree isnt the orginal 3.0 i recommend making the lvl 180-200 and back to every 2 lvls for 1 point
Thats just more grinding though, if anything they should just alter the required points per skill. More grinding is gona just kill the server even more since everybody is bored of grinding levels

Sukhi

Thats just more grinding though, if anything they should just alter the required points per skill. More grinding is gona just kill the server even more since everybody is bored of grinding levels
The ppl i meant like grinding levels

Shade Tano

yet people were asking for 3.0 this whole time but the og players will notice its slightly different.

to understand what suhki saying think of it like this

the current verson of jvs right now is minecraft pocket edition lite

the old 3.0 is minecraft pocket edition 6.99

basically what we are in right now is 3.0 lite

if that doesnt make sense fuck you