Liam's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Thanks for a lot of the support however im going to ask that this is locked for a couple weeks.

Luft

Play the server first, then apply

bruuuuh, he has been playing just not with his original name Liam lol
also +1 for me good guy and very experienced as GM, good events just mingy people pressing him a bit down and not giving him motivation.

bruuuuh, he has been playing just not with his original name Liam lol
also +1 for me good guy and very experienced as GM, good events just mingy people pressing him a bit down and not giving him motivation.
If you even looked into it slightly and used cognitive thought, you would realize that what I mean is get re-integrated into the community, actually phase back into it instead of just trying to get back into staff without being one with the community again.

Sorry if this was a bit toxic, I just dislike luft

Limo

VIP
If you even looked into it slightly and used cognitive thought, you would realize that what I mean is get re-integrated into the community, actually phase back into it instead of just trying to get back into staff without being one with the community again.

Sorry if this was a bit toxic, I just dislike luft
Toxic

Myth

VIP
+2 I know people have problems with liam, but noone can deny the GM team has been shrinking and needs help

Unless hes inactive, then -2

Last edited:
+2
Liam is very dedicated and always tries to come up with new event ideas to bring to the server. He spends his time building and literally shows me all of it and it is honestly really good. Liam is an overall great GM and I would love to see someone like him become a GM again.

Status
Not open for further replies.