Liam's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahri Tard

-1 although the server is desperate for GMs rn, I dont think its wise to give GM status to people who don't play the server, Ive been very active on the server for the past few months, and Ive never heard of you, while that alone shouldnt make it a -1 other people seem to agree that you arent active enough.

Luft

-1 although the server is desperate for GMs rn, I dont think its wise to give GM status to people who don't play the server, Ive been very active on the server for the past few months, and Ive never heard of you, while that alone shouldnt make it a -1 other people seem to agree that you arent active enough.
who r u again

justice more like gross knees

IROCONIAN

Although it is important to be involved with the community you present games for, there is no requirement in Gamemasters for hours or such things.

Liam is pretty well known and has had some fantastic ideas.

he was a big part of the community in march. that is not that long ago.

a cool idea he had

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...E7Y-28cKcu9FGg9goQ2VbLjL8rA/edit?usp=drivesdk

also we are not desperate
things are changing for the better and REBORN is going to be the most fun and immersive server you will ever join

lock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.