Steam Name and In-Game Name: Lil Pump

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:66128909

Server: JvS

Banning Staff: Scary Lion

Reason for Ban: Knowing of Duping and not telling staff/ Having duped items

Ban Time: Perma

What did you do?: Knowing of Duping and not telling staff/ Having duped items

Why you should be unbanned:

Hi all, some time has passed now and I have had some time to reflect on my actions and my decisions. I have thought about how my actions have affected the community, and about who I have affected. I understand now that Reborn Gaming is a source of income for some, and others it is a way to release the stress of a shitty job or school. I do realize now that I have ruined the experience of the server for everyone and it was selfish of me to know of people duping and not doing anything about it, and also having duped items. At the time I thought of Reborn as just a game to dick around on and I felt that telling on people for making Colored crystals in a game was preposterous, But it goes deeper than that, it was selfish of me to think that cheating was okay. People on the server put time and dedication into getting items and others live on the income of in-game purchases and working hard to make sure the community grows. I have no excuse for my actions post-ban, I thought not directly duping and getting a permanent ban for association was stupid and I acted out of anger, I have seen now that those actions have hurt my character and how I am seen as a person. I would understand keeping me banned now, and I sincerely apologize for my actions, but I hope you could see my point of view as well. Think about it and if you don't think I am ready to be unbanned I will try to appeal again in another few months.

Thank you for your consideration,

Lil Pump

Shibe

VIP
+1 now my opinion on this is a bit shaky. If you are really willing to return after such a long time then I will support you. You have have had time to think and seem sorry. Good luck with this and don't fuck it up.

While it's been a while and you were generally a pretty cool dude, you knew of duping and had duped items without telling anyone. You also tried to join the server on an alternate account to circumvent the ban.

Sitrin

VIP
-1 I was gonna say +1 cause you deserve a chance, but you used an alt account, that is a disgusting thing to do.

+1, server aint the same without you my guy. plus i belive he should'nt be permabanned for the mistakes he made, look he was put in the situation by dragon and he had 2 choices. tell staff about dragons duping and snitch on his friends, who would probably snitch on him to and he would still be banned, or say nothing and be banned. he got stuck in a shitty situation. and while duping or taking part in duping is a top tier shit thing to do i still belive he deserves a 2nd chance. And i don't belive he would try so hard to get back just to riun the server. I feel he has gotten his punishment and it's time to let him return

Last edited:
P

Pump

Again for the ALT account I said my actions post ban were out of anger, and it has hurt more than helped obviously. I just felt the ban was unjust and when I posted my first appeal the reaction I got on it, I felt was distasteful. On the flip side I can see how that is a good reason to keep me banned and it was a mistake.

Spectre8105

+1, using an alt means that he really does want to play on the server, sure it was evading a ban but it shows that he truly is sorry and wants to play on this shit again

Status
Not open for further replies.