Lil Pump's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
His alt acc wasn’t right, but it goes to show the urge for him to be able to play again. He has some serious dedication to the server and i think he has Done his time now. Shutting him out once again isnt right

Abram

VIP
-1 ruining the economy, making the server a communist playground. And you used an alt to play again, we arn't even at the clone wars yet.

Lil Pump knew of dupeing and accepted duped items and did not say anything to anyone and let it go on, he himself has not been proved to of duped items

Abram

VIP
You still hurt the server and helped exploit someones income. You just shouldent be unbanned period, If you have some really strong points to make that will change my mind just DM me on the fourms.

P

Pump

You still hurt the server and helped exploit someones income. You just shouldent be unbanned period, If you have some really strong points to make that will change my mind just DM me on the fourms.
It was a mistake, I just didn't realize how wrong it was at the time.

But abram, after all this time and after all the attempt to be forgiven. Do you think he has any intent to ruin or hurt the server again. He has gotten punishment and he just want to play again. He should be given a 2nd chance

Sitrin

VIP
+1, using an alt means that he really does want to play on the server, sure it was evading a ban but it shows that he truly is sorry and wants to play on this shit again
Using an alt doesn't mean he is sorry it means he does not care for the rules and does not mean he wants to play fairly with rules

Abram

VIP
Using an alt doesn't mean he is sorry it means he does not care for the rules and does not mean he wants to play fairly with rules

Exactly he continued to break the rules , I would bet everything I owned that if another opportunity like the duping one would come up again he wouldn't think twice about joining in.

SYG

VIP
+2 Yeah you broke the rules of knowing about duping, but we have given second chances for that and for alting I will have to agree with some of the people that have stated before me, its been 4 months since you have been banned you seem sorry for what you did, so I can give you support for you being unbanned. If this does get accepted make sure something like this never happens again, and use it to fix your reputation because there might not be a next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.