Status
Not open for further replies.

Limo

VIP
Game Master Application

Steam name: Sabshurez77
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79790863
Ingame name(s): Limo
Current play time: I have played on the server for like around 4 days of game time or 5 days of game time
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2819 hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Never had experience but I played on PG and gave them a suggestion and ideas for events.
Time as position: I was just helper for PG and giving them ideas so i guess 3 months?

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I know how to build advanced bases for like Dark RP and I know how to build stuff in general so this will be a piece of cake. NPC Control and I used it to mess around in single player a lot so i know how NPC's work but just don't how to use the properly.
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I have seen many story lines on many different servers so I am pretty sure I have lots of ideas and knowledge to create a good story line for events. I have been a star wars fan for like forever so yes I know about lore.
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[X] no
If so how many times?
[0]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I desire to build as you can see by this page (https://prominentgaming.net/forum/topic/1625-builder-rank/) I tried pushing to have a builder rank ( PS their was no job for builders you had to be a EP (Event planner ) or a AP (Activity Planner) just to build which i thought was pretty dumb.) But im pretty sure i can still start a story revolving around star wars it just wont be as great as my building ability.
Plan an event (story based or building based):
My story/building based event will be in a tower with many different traps and mazes to get around raiders will be forced to be split up in groups to progress in the story. Hint would also be placed around the area to warn people about traps and clues to help them in the future. This will cause people to work together instead of just running around killing NPC's so theirs a objective then just clearing a room and a boss. One trap idea will be like a room filled of poisoned headcrabs and poison zombies to get out of the trap they will have to clear the room from the enemy's to survive and escape the room. The room will have to be cleared in order to go through the next door. Hints will be provided on which ones are good doors and which ones are traps. Their will be like 4 to 5 doors to pick through one door will lead to the semi boss fight then after the semi boss fight the raiders will continue on to the final boss fight if they cracked the puzzle the boss will lose health but if not the boss will gain health to make it harder on the raiders. The raiders can pick on one door at a time and some people can be outside the room to crack the code to lower the health of the boss but their will be a time limit on the code outside the room. Once the semi boss is defeated the players outside will be forced to move into the final boss battle room without a cracked code and the boss will become stronger if they do not know the code. The boss will be summoned after 2 to 3 waves of NPC's then the battle will commence against the Boss and after that the survivors will get rolls. (Might be a lifepool depending on how many people gets killed by the traps or the Boss and i feel like they need help.)
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Limo], have permission from [Foster] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I have been with many communities before and have been in roles that you need to be trusted to be in Tits RP staff, and used to be Beast TTT staff and I am a pretty chill guy if you get to know me. I shouldn't be judged how my voice sounds I should be judged on my ability and attitude to be a GM so if you judge me by my voice and how squeaky it is i feel that is unfair. So its your choice if you think I am qualified for GM and thank you for your time and patience to read this through.
- Limo <3
Capture.PNG
Note: Gamemaster are not staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

MojangZ

Neutral, your app was really good but I dont know who you are (that's saying a lot since I'm everywhere most of the time).
~MojangZ

MojangZ

You dont reach out to other players out side your own faction, and your not in TS at all so probably should start doing that.

Limo

VIP
I respect your opinion but in my opinion you are not mature at all you are toxic towards me and Pallox in OOC you like to start drama all i said was im 15 and you keep cussing me and out and calling me a liar. So please don't throw shade at me when your not mature at all.

I respect your opinion but in my opinion you are not mature at all you are toxic towards me and Pallox in OOC you like to start drama all i said was im 15 and you keep cussing me and out and calling me a liar. So please don't throw shade at me when your not mature at all.
I gave you an honest opinion it’s not “throwing shade” you not being able to take criticism shows your maturity level bud

Also I was staff on titsrp for a long time and I don’t remember you ever being staff on there? You don’t have to lie for credibility, if you were staff I would have 100% known and don’t say it’s because it’s a long time ago because if you’re younger than 14 you wouldn’t have gotten accepted

Limo

VIP
Also I was staff on titsrp for a long time and I don’t remember you ever being staff on there? You don’t have to lie for credibility, if you were staff I would have 100% known and don’t say it’s because it’s a long time ago because if you’re younger than 14 you wouldn’t have gotten accepted
If you check on the website you would see Sabshurez77 T-Mod?

Yeah I see it you recently got mod, but you understand the responsibilities and hard work you’d have to put into making events, running them, being active and being consistent WHILE being a moderator on another server
Another reason for a -1 from me you shouldn’t be staff on another server

Limo

VIP
I have been spending most of my time on Reborn I will step down from Tits RP because its stale and I played it for a long time. I do agree with that and i should only focus my attention on one server.

Cruen

-2 Not active, bad player interview, event seems too complicated, mingy on the server, I never see you in TS. I could go on and on.

Limo

VIP
-2 Not active, bad player interview, event seems too complicated, mingy on the server, I never see you in TS. I could go on and on.
I am always in the Social Lobby's with Lots of people and also pretty active on the server I am on everyday

Edit: I don't think my event is that complicated at all just imagine people running around looking for letters in like a maze and it won't be hard its different then just clearing a room of enemies and gassing the raiders. You have to add some sort of difference like come on. Someone has to agree with me and my idea.

Edit 2: If you just give me a chance at GM then i will do my best ability to make a good event I am a good builder but if I am going to get shamed for my activeness on the server, Always on TS, and my event that's to complicated for people which i think is very simple that's not fair for my creativeness on raids.

Last edited:
-1. Minges on the server, has always been toxic in TS/In game, and your responses to people -1ing your app shows that you're not truly ready to be a GM.

F

Funkle

-2 Every time i have seen you you seem to pretty mingy and toxic and for the way you took judge's criticism you get hot headed fast as he was just giving a his opinion no need to come with so much anger but i don't think you're mature enough to be game master.

Tubbs

-1 I think you need more to to act more mature. Everyone who is he is inactive and not in teamspeak you are all just wrong. I see him on everyday in both the server and the teamspeak. Just because you don't see someone doesnt mean they are inactive.

Limo

VIP
-2 Every time i have seen you you seem to pretty mingy and toxic and for the way you took judge's criticism you get hot headed fast as he was just giving a his opinion no need to come with so much anger but i don't think you're mature enough to be game master.
I stated i respected his opinion in this post right here right here? "I respect your opinion but in my opinion you are not mature at all you are toxic towards me and Pallox in OOC you like to start drama all i said was im 15 and you keep cussing me and out and calling me a liar. So please don't throw shade at me when your not mature at all."

Edit: I am not dissing his opinion i respected his opinion and then i stated my opinion and then when i state my opinion I get "hot headed" for saying my POV.

I stated i respected his opinion in this post right here right here? "I respect your opinion but in my opinion you are not mature at all you are toxic towards me and Pallox in OOC you like to start drama all i said was im 15 and you keep cussing me and out and calling me a liar. So please don't throw shade at me when your not mature at all."

Edit: I am not dissing his opinion i respected his opinion and then i stated my opinion and then when i state my opinion I get "hot headed" for saying my POV.
That’s like insulting someone and saying “no offense” lol I gave my opinion, as expected when you post an application ABOUT YOU and then you started insulting me when the app is ABOUT YOU
I don’t mind little kids staffing as long as they have the maturity and you clearly lack maturity

Status
Not open for further replies.