Total time on the server (hours/mins):2 years, 2k+ hours maybe like 2-4

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): whenever
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):whenever

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): PRoE Starwars RP/Reborn
Position(s):Moderator/senior admin
Time as position(s):2 Months/a while
A brief overview of the position(s): The server had a minimal player base of 20 max so my role was to whitelist mostly.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Loody], have permission from [Tombstone] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - the minimum effort will not be tolerated)I believe I would be a good choice for staff because I have been here long enough and friendly enough for me to be known by at least some people. I believe an example of this is how I achieved Gray Jedi with seventeen +1 and a single -1. Also, I think I show persistence and dedication to the server.An example of this is me rising to Dark Council twice Emperor's cabinet once and achieving Gray Jedi in the first place. I also think a big part of me deserving staff is how active I am being on daily for multiple hours and still having 0 warns. Even having little staff experience I believe I learn quickly and with my 3000+ hours of gmod I know how to use most ULX commands and how to help in most situations. I Believe even if I was not on the server while in 2.0 I think I made enough change in the short time I was here for me to get a chance for staff. To add I am serious at most times not promoting people to minge or fail RP and I'm not hot-headed.Finally, I aim to just make the community a better place in anyway I can.

oxy

VIP
+1 one of the best staff members i know, so serious and committed, sad to see you stoop this low though

Status
Not open for further replies.