Status
Not open for further replies.

Loody

VIP
Steam Name and Discord/Teamspeak name:Loody

Banning Staff: ILikePlanes

Reason for Ban: NITRP/Minging

Ban Time:1 day

What did you do?: Got pulled into a room and told I am being put into a timeout. Told I was changing my name too frequently and minging. Spent most of the day jumping in duels and yelling but that doesn't constitute a ban, it constitutes an exilement.

Why you should be unbanned: Everything could have been dealt with in rp. No reason to bring staff into it. An exilement or demotion to acolyte would have been just as useful.

+1 sounds like the same situation as baby yoda. No warnings straight ban. Since i was not there i can only go out from the story.

Changing name frequently cannot be an issue when it is an implemented feature. Plus it has just released.

Minging should have just been a warn if it was to much. Also in regards to the yelling could also have been a warn for mic spam but then again only if to much.

I really do not see why there is a reason for a ban until i get a different side of the story.

Plus Jesussy giving a minus one just because of Loody being Loody is not a proper rating atleast come with a proper reason...... One more reason to not support your staff app.

+1 should have been warned that kinda the entire thing with staff you get warned once or twice and if you keep doing it you get banned

Ronnie

Owner
| DENIED |
Most of your activities since launch can be classified as FailRP or NITRP.
Warns are for people who don't know that they're breaking rules.
This kind of behavior, especially from a veteran user, will be on a no-tolerance basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.