Lorian's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorian

Player Information:

Your name: Lorian

Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:57888518

Your current rank: Plat VIP

Amount of Warns: 0 active warns but I had 1 or 2 for messing with PAC3 in the past.

Player's Server Information:

Rank you are applying for: Moderator

Total time with the community (months): about a year and a bit I'd reckon in game time.

Current level within the server: 86

Administration Availability:

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Depending on my next school schedule: Mon-Fri: 5pm - 11pm.

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Sat-Sun 2pm-2am.

Previous Administrative Experience:

Server(s): Chicken Ramen Gaming (Dark RP)

Position(s): Admin

Time as position(s): 3 months

Brief overview of the position(s): I did sits and helped out with requests.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[X]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Lorian, have permission from ZoZo to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[X]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have been playing on this server for a while now (since 2.0). I've really enjoyed my stay and I've always liked that Reborn wasn't owned by some of the bigger Gmod "companies" like Icefuse or SuperiorServers. When I worked on my buddies server it was a smaller community that made me feel more connected to the playerbase and the server itself, Reborn gives me that same feeling of always wanting to help out. I would like to give back to the awesome community that helped make my stay a great one, even if just a little by helping with whitelisting, or staying on later at night to help with the minges. I really enjoy playing with the Reborn community and I hope that I can continue to help out even more.

Okeas

VIP
-1 I have no idea who you are. Maybe hop in TS and ask to join some channels and get to know people. A full user name might help me figure out who you are and let me get to know you in game. Your player interview is also a bit underwhelming since this is the first time of me hearing about you.

Lorian

-1 I have no idea who you are. Maybe hop in TS and ask to join some channels and get to know people. A full user name might help me figure out who you are and let me get to know you in game. Your player interview is also a bit underwhelming since this is the first time of me hearing about you.
Fair point. I don't really use TS and I mainly talk in Gmod but I also use the discord. If I see you around ill spark up a chat!

Last edited:
P

Pump

+1 I remember you from when I first joined the server very nice guy and very experienced. Also a god tier guitarist, perfect fit for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.