Luckys Gray App

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyCheeZe

Post all Gray Jedi Applications at this section of the forum. https://reborngaming.net/forums/forums/grey-jedi-applications.51/

Note: Must be at least level 185 with 3 or less warns (any over 2 months old do not apply) and a CC to apply. If warns go over 20 in total, regardless of age, you will be removed.

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: LuckyCheeZe
Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:74454685
CC Name: Protector Of the code
Current names/ranks on server: Master Lucky Blint
Level: 245
Number of warns (active/total): acitve 0 total i have 4
Time on Server (approx): 1 year

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: The Gray Jedi means something that is both light and dark side of the force. They seek to make peace in the galaxy. they are not connected to any of the factions they walk between both of them. so they will do whatever it takes to make peace and harmony in this world of chaos. They use both the dark and light side of the force when it comes to abilities. they do not follow any kind of path they choose their own destiny and faith. they often help one or both factions if one of the factions has the same kind of sight as the gray Jedi has.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a Gray Jedi is to fill my destiny to make peace in the galaxy ones and for all. I have searched for a long time, either the sith or the Jedi could help me find the way I wanted to go. so I choose to make my own way my own destiny. Ones there is Peace in the galaxy I will rest a vanish but before that happends, i will find a way to make peace to the galaxy so every planet and every race will find peace and harmony.
OOC; I want to Roleplay more and try out new roleplays and this sounds right for me.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I think that both of the Factions are doing things wrong the Sith are killing their own and are making the wrong desitions and the Jedi are too blind to see what right and wrong, they can't even follow there own rules and masters. so i want to break that chain and find my own path
OOC: i Have been playing all the factions and i want to try something new i also have been talking to Gray Jedi on the server and heard what they think and i think this is the right role for me.

Please note. At any time you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by the staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 active or 20 total you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 185 you are removed as well.

Rules:

1. A Gray is to have their spawns on neutral planets, mainly Tatooine.
2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.
3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs.
4. Gray's must get permission to go to a Home planet. Permission can be granted permanently from any council+ of the home faction.
5. A Gray can have 4 interactions with a home planet permission. Null means need perms to warp unless on mission. Perms mean you can go freely. Banished means you can't go without perms, not even for missions. Exiled means if you go, and die on planet, you are PK'd.
6. A Gray must have Grey or Gray in their name. They can have any title they want, as long as it is RP friendly. And the title carries no power.
7. A Gray can have a factions comms for 1 week if given by a faction leader only.
8. Gray's can assist or defend in an Overthrow, but doing so puts them up for PK. When a OT is called, they must advert Assist or Defend within 4 minutes, or leave.

Boomer

VIP
+1 I feel like you put effort into this application

Edit: I’m changing my vote to -1 it’s pretty short and reasons stated below, also, idk who your are

Last edited:

Cruen

-1 Pretty short app, add more effort and I'll +. Also be more active in TS, I don't see you around much

Status
Not open for further replies.