Luft's Gamemaster app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luft

Steam name: LORNY HORNY
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77069225
Ingame name(s): Jedi Padawan Luft (my 2 ccs are "The Assassinator + The Eliminator)
Current play time: My current playtime on the server is currently around 8 months. Some of you guys have a different timezone compared with mine since i am an EU Player and cannot play for too long.
Time in Garry’s Mod: 4,5k hours.
Amount of warns: 21 ( some are fairly minor and i can get them removed as some of them are random and was never given a verbal warning for. ) Age: 15, 16 soon. Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: None but i have a story in mind that i want to use for an event, but i am fairly good with building an event like an RP event as XP events don't really need a build since you can make them anywhere in my opinion.
Server(s): None.
Time as position: None. (Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.) Would you consider yourself an good builder? [X] yes, but if its going to be a major event then i would need help with a lot, so i like to make RP events and XP events instead of the big ones.
[ ] no Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (x) I have a little bit of experience, like No Target,NPC Spawner and Precision.
Are you able to create a cohesive story? [x] yes, with some help of GMs but if none are on at the current time then i can make a good cohesive story that makes sense and is fairly realistic. [ ] no Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Not a lot, but i do know about Mandalorians, Jedi, Sith and some other like Jawas and stuff so i know a fair bit but i still don't know a lot. Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past? [x] yes [ ] no If so how many times? [4] Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event? [x] yes, but i will have a few arguments and display why and where that should be placed or changed. [ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Create stories is what i desire to do the most, but if needed i can Build and give some fair ideas about where to place or put things or when to do something or what to say in Advert. Like names or what planet it is best to do the story/build on.
Plan an event (story based or building based): There was a single Mandalorian rebel called The Seeker who was on a mission at Tatooine to kill all who stand in there way whilst trying to get the Jedi Holocron that is in the Jedi Temple, they have to fight off all of the people participating to get the Holocron, but there are two solutions to this, they could either give it to the Mandalorian who promise them special goods, or the Scavengers who also promise special goods but seem rather sketchy and would most likely betray the participants, if they choose The Mandalorian or scavenger to give the holocron to, they will try to redeem it any way possible even kill the Mandalorian/scavenger to get the Holocron, if the participants have made up there mind and chosen the person they want to give the Holocron to, they must protect either the mandalorian or scavenger from the attacking (person(s) But the third solution is to keep the Holocron and take it to a planet, the participants would fight to see who would get the Holocron safely to there home planet. From there the Mandalorian and Scavenger would work together to infiltrate the planet with the holocron on and try to steal it back and fight the home planet or make a deal with them in exchange for goods and negotiation.

At the end a hungry long exiled sith member would come to steal the Holocron from everyone and hide on kashyyk, then the exiled sith member would hide out in the bunker where he would attempt to open the Holocron, he fails to open the holocron as he needs a jedi preferably captured to open it. The Exiled Sith hides in the bunker until the participants find a way inside of the bunker to attack the Exiled Sith and retrieve the Holocron to the Mandalorian or scavenger. The participants get there promised goods from the mandalorian, but if they trusted the mandalorian he would betray them all and take the holocron and run off to jabbas palace, they would have to retrieve the holocron again, but there are mandalorians (npcs) protecting the doors and shoots all who stand in there way to try to get the holocron. The Participants would kill them then return to the Scavnger with the holocron and get there rolls/money. User Administrative Agreement By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to: - Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters [X]z

Another event idea:
This event starts on the planet Tatooine at Jabba's Palace, 3 bounty hunters have been set out to find a valuable treasure on the planet Korriban. Jabba The Hutt makes a deal with the Bounty Hunters telling them if anything gets in their way to be killed or injured. From there they would fly to Korriban (Taxi) and look for the hidden valuable hidden inside of the DC Chambers. (A little off topic, of course the Sith & Jedi if permitted on the planet for the event will try to kill the Bounty Hunters but they will be set to a huge amount of HP ect) Back on topic: The Bounty Hunters got what they needed after what it seemed like hours trying to get into the DC Chambers. They scan the area and look for the hidden "Valuable" they eventually find it but it's been stolen by a Rogue Traitorous Emperors Hand looking for revenge on all of his enemies. The supposed "Valuable" would be a holocron which he would use on a Sith Temple (Built) but will be stopped by both the Sith, Jedi and Bounty Hunter. After they successfully take down the Traitorous Emperors Hand the Bounty Hunters scoop up the prize and fly away with their Mandalorian Jetpacks. They get off-course going through the sand filled planet which is Tatooine. They eventually find their way to Jabba's Palace after a bit and have set up reinforcements. Once the reinforcements and Bounty Hunters are killed they will attempt to either Kill Jabba for nothing, or let him live and keep the "Valuable" for a prize. (Money Rolls or Normal Rolls)

User Permission Clause By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Luft], have permission from [Iroconian + Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game). I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future. [x] Player Interview Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): What should make you support my application is that i have played a lot in this game and the particular server, i have learned some things of other events and been inspired by others to become a Gamemaster. If needed since Gamemasters have some admin perks i can do certain things like for example warn or ban someone depending on my Gamemaster rank or privileges. I want to support the server with all of my effort. I can successfully do Staff Situations if needed as i have played garry's mod to know a lot of the commands. I want to make people happy every single day that i am on Reborngaming as a Gamemaster (if accepted) I want to give them an inspiration to become a gamemaster and make the GM team bigger to get more players (via the players already playing inviting there friends and there friends inviting more and more every single day) I joined this server via my friend, and have been playing since then. It is really fun to play with this community.

I know i have been fairly toxic and mingy. But i will stop this and proove that i can be a good Gamemaster. I made my previous game master application whilst people thought i was making a minge application because i made a mistake with the name of Gamemaster/Grandmaster, so a lot of people thought my app was a minge. And noone had told me that i had typed Grandmaster instead of Gamemaster. I am terribly sorry for this mistake but i will not make another one. I know you are most likely going to say -1 because of my 19 warnings. Most of them are fairly minor and note that i will be changing my attitude whilst being a Gamemaster, if i fail at applying for Gamemaster i will nevertheless still not be anymore toxic or mingy. I know some of you know me for being toxic/mingy so this is just something that i am telling you so you know that i won't be toxic or mingy anymore but a chill person. If there are any problems with this application please type something below in the text chat or send me a private message with what needs to be fixed. Thank you for reading this application and take note that i want to change.

My reasoning for the warns: Most of my warns are just stupid mistakes or me memeing around and having fun making others laugh and having a laugh out of it myself, But most of them are just staff being hungry to get promotions or either i never get a verbal warning for incidents or other mistakes.

1,699 words 9,197 characters

Last edited:

Oat man

-1 21 warns the app is all wired it would be a pretty ex fix that shows me a lack of dedication and "Create stories is what i desire to do the most, but if needed i can Build and give some fair ideas about where to place or put things or when to do something or what to say in Advert. Like names or what planet it is best to do the story/build on" is a really bad answer oh and remember the one time you wanted help giving away your stuff when you thought you where leaving and I did a event for you you where bad with that

Luft

-1 21 warns the app is all wired it would be a pretty ex fix that shows me a lack of dedication and "Create stories is what i desire to do the most, but if needed i can Build and give some fair ideas about where to place or put things or when to do something or what to say in Advert. Like names or what planet it is best to do the story/build on" is a really bad answer oh and remember the one time you wanted help giving away your stuff when you thought you where leaving and I did a event for you you where bad with that

I could've done it a little better if i could build and stuff or set models ect or have a little more time. + i finished it with IROC

MojangZ

-1. I'm not giving you a minus because of you warns but for how you act ingame. Your very immature and I dont see you act serious a whole too lot. But that fact that you have 21 warns is a bit outrageous, but who am I to judge. Overall, you need to get your act together. Thanks.

Also fix your app. I cant read it because it looks like shit.

-1 I'm a bit biased so let me take an objective stance on this.

The app is filled with spelling and grammatical showing carelessness. His attitude in-game has been quite mingy, this is proven by the fact he has 21 warns, and, he has no experience as a Gamemaster.

Clappy

-1 almost every RP situation I've been in with you, you've been a minge and you purposely try to annoy other people. If you can't even control yourself how are you going to control a group of people during events?

Doesn't listen very well so I doubt he'll be able to cooperate with other gm's during events, minges a lot, just isn't fit for the role.

Bants

-1 I was gonna make this post earlier but I waited it out to see how Luft reacts to players. What I see is toxicity and mingy attitudes towards everyone, earlier in the day yesterday Luft created problems with a player known as Tyr, in which staff had to step in. Later that day Luft still created problems by messing with the Sith who were guarding the elevator on Korriban. To summarize, I think Luft isn't fit for the position of gamemaster at this moment, do I think he could be? Yes, given time I think Luft could be a good gamemaster, but as shown now that is not the case.

Luft

Yes, i know of my toxicity but this has been because i have been annoyed at someone or that i'm tired so i don't be careful with whatever i say.
On normal days i am a very cool guy to play with or speak to, as long as you haven't been a dickhead to me then i wouldn't be to you or any other player.
Tyr has annoyed me a shit ton the past months & weeks. Shit talking all the fucking time, either talking about how trash i am etc. Take Bob for example, whenever i try to offer him a trade or some bullshit or list up an item he just annoys me the whole time.
The only thing people see what i do is when i am angry, mad or just pissed of and not in the mood.
There's always something to the story.

Also another note, i can get most of the warnings removed as there were no verbal warnings for these warns or no second chances and most of them are biased and unfair. I'm not entirely sure how to get them removed but i'm sure i can get over half the warnings removed if it is possible.

You only see the toxic part in me but not the other good.
You see me as this toxic guy who just is annoying and doesn't give a shit about the rules.

I can make more stories and stuff, i don't have to be a GM to help with ideas or build. Well maybe build yes as i need to be trusted.
I have a lot of experience with building due to my 6000 hours on Garry's Mod including staffing and other stuff.
I've almost quit due to players on this server always making it hard for me even IRL stuff i won't go to much in detail with in the future.

Yes, i know of my toxicity but this has been because i have been annoyed at someone or that i'm tired so i don't be careful with whatever i say.
On normal days i am a very cool guy to play with or speak to, as long as you haven't been a dickhead to me then i wouldn't be to you or any other player.
Tyr has annoyed me a shit ton the past months & weeks. Shit talking all the fucking time, either talking about how trash i am etc. Take Bob for example, whenever i try to offer him a trade or some bullshit or list up an item he just annoys me the whole time.
The only thing people see what i do is when i am angry, mad or just pissed of and not in the mood.
There's always something to the story.

Also another note, i can get most of the warnings removed as there were no verbal warnings for these warns or no second chances and most of them are biased and unfair. I'm not entirely sure how to get them removed but i'm sure i can get over half the warnings removed if it is possible.

You only see the toxic part in me but not the other good.
You see me as this toxic guy who just is annoying and doesn't give a shit about the rules.

I can make more stories and stuff, i don't have to be a GM to help with ideas or build. Well maybe build yes as i need to be trusted.
I have a lot of experience with building due to my 6000 hours on Garry's Mod including staffing and other stuff.
I've almost quit due to players on this server always making it hard for me even IRL stuff i won't go to much in detail with in the future.
We see the toxic part because that is the part that really matters, the bad outweighs the good chief. There's a lot more to becoming a GM than ambition and sometimes not being toxic and mingy.

Theseus

We see the toxic part because that is the part that really matters, the bad outweighs the good chief. There's a lot more to becoming a GM than ambition and sometimes not being toxic and mingy.
Riddick wanna be ha nerddddddddddddd

Papi

VIP
You summarized all we need to know in this app when you said towards the end “I want to change” you need to change before you get staff not after you get it, once you actually change and show people you want to be serious then you’ll see people support you but until you change and prove that the change will last it’s a -1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.