Luft's many warning appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luft

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Luft

Staff Member who Warned: I have a lot of them but i'll make a list of which ones i want removed because they were unfair imo: Grey Zealot Havoc Kebosmi: RDM & Breaking NLR, basically what happened here was that i apparently, i think i can't remember all details but i think it was because i was dueling someone but they didnt say they wanted to and i ended up loosing, then came back. By the time i came back he already called staff and then i also got warned for NLR, no verbal warning or nothing date it happened Wed 2 January.
Dark Council Arorous Rome: RDM still same here, no verbal warning. Can't remember this warn that much but i think i was pissed off because it was biast as hell because he didn't take in the facts of what happened and why i did it at all which if dealt with another staff member that i might've had a very much higher change of having/getting a Verbal Warning this happened Tuesday 11th December (Cannot check the Year because i can't expand the warn list (date)
Master Rowe: I cannot remember why i got warned for this, might've been afk during it so i couldn't explain what happened most likely. Tuesday 3th of April.
Head Imperial Guard Catty, ARDM & Minge (both are seperate warns) kinda bullshit because I wasn't minging at all just having fun and by fun i dont mean fucking around with people or breaking rules intentionally just doing shit and somehow being mingy but i don't remember the ARDM bit at all (Old warning so)

These are all the warnings i want removed for now atleast :p

Warn reasons: (Said in Staff Members who warned me)

What happened?: Also explained in Staff Members who warned.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: My appeals for all these warnings should be accepted because i am trying to remove these unfairs imo warnings because i dont want more -REP because of all of them. Hence why i am trying to remove them or appeal for them.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): None.

-1 Pretty sure you're just making this now because you are close to 30 warns. Why didn't you make this appeal when the warns initially came if you feel they were so unjust?

Luft

not sure, some from 2018 some from 2017.
edit: i cannot see the dates in !warns because i cant expand the date length sooo yeah.

-1 warn appeals are suppose to be for warns that were given out mistakenly or by miss use not for someone scared off being perma banned because they have herj mingling to much

Luft

-1 warn appeals are suppose to be for warns that were given out mistakenly or by miss use not for someone scared off being perma banned because they have herj mingling to much
wtf...... i'm trying to get them removed because i think they are unfair as fuck.... not because im afraid to be perma banned.......

Whiskey

Pretty sure old warns don't get appealed. They are there so we can track your behavior. The reason for appealing warns is to remove a warn that is false. If you are now appealing a warn from Catty, that was a long time ago and should have appealed it then. Not waiting a whole year.

Papi

VIP
-1 How can you say a warn is unfair if you cant remember the details of the warn, That gives no basis for your argument.

Old warns won't get appealed. If you can't remember the details of your warn then how do you expect someone who isn't staff anymore to?

Status
Not open for further replies.