Steam Name: Luna
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:197195353
Ingame Name(s) - Luna
Server Playtime - 13 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 7k
Warn Count - 0
Age - 16

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn(x4),Genesis(x2), HurricaneRp, Elemental.

Positions - Admin, Mod, Owner, Superadmin

Responsibilities - Manage Lower staff, Take staff sits, Make server adjustments, Encourage promotion

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? I think the reborn gaming community should support my application because of my past experience, I have been with the community for a long time and I am familiar with mostly all the players, although I may be hard on the server I do it for the server and I hope for its success.

What makes you more qualified than other players? Although I may not appear it I can be very serious and mature when I want to be, I also have a complete understanding of how being staff on gmod works for example, if someone is committing RDM and they are a new player they would be given a verbal warning and if they were to do it again they would get a warning although if it were something like racism then they would be permabanned or banned for a long time.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? a admin sit can go in a lot of ways but my primary focus is to make sure everything is under my control and that everybody is calm, as long as I have control of the situation I can then deal with the players and deal out the result of the report.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I have been with this community for 3 years and fell in love with it as soon as I played and I want to help out the player base and make sure that it has its best chances to survive in current garrys mod, I have made a lot of friends on reborn and it would be a shame for it to die.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ x ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Rowe], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ x ]

-2, You're not very serious, not very active and overall I believe Staff would be better held by a few others. You're certainly a veteran of the community, but I believe that your heart wouldn't be in the right place. Sorry Pal.

Rowe

+2

You were a very good staff member back in the day, know the rules of the server and showed great maturity when you were staff.

Luna

VIP
-2, You're not very serious, not very active and overall I believe Staff would be better held by a few others. You're certainly a veteran of the community, but I believe that your heart wouldn't be in the right place. Sorry Pal.
my bad I got pericarditis

Gigachad +2. He's probably more qualified than most of the staff team currently. Dudes been staff before, made it all the way to senior admin. I agree, hIs hEaRt IsNt iN tHe rIgHt pLaCe. He could probably be staff on an ark server out there. If you don't accept this app, your trolling.