Luxz's GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxz

Steam name: Luxz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79635893
Ingame name(s): Javelin Knight Luxz | Sith Apprentice Jarvis | Champion Tex
Current play time: I've been playing since people were unicorning, however I did take a long break and played a bit in 2.0. Took another long break, So I've been active now for a month.
Time in Garry’s Mod: 9,662 Hours
Amount of warns: None

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Of course
Server(s):
ShtokerBox Clone Wars/Imperial/Halo - Head Gamemaster
Outcast Clone Wars - Head Gamemaster
Ember Roleplay - Head Gamemaster
Prometheus Networks - Owner
Elite Gaming Clone Wars - Lore Manager
Ace Networks 501st Roleplay - Owner
Geetsly's Clone Wars RP - Senior Gamemaster
Urbane CGI Imperial - Head Admin - Application/Promotion Manager
Time as position:
ShtokerBox - 5 months
Outcast - 3 months
Ember - 3 months
Prometheus - Until server shutdown
Elite Gaming - Until server shutdown
Ace - Until server shutdown
Geetsly's - 6 months
Urbane - Until server shutdown

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I have experience from my time as a gamemaster on other servers.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I have a good grasp of Star Wars lore, from legends to canon. I can create storylines as that is something required for my major in college so I'd say im decent at it.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
My desire is to create stories players can enjoy, I hope to be able to make a good story for players to remember to request more of them. I believe stories can be made into campaigns, in which can cause a desire for player activity during events. I also wish to make some basic solo events just to have some fun with the community.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

So a basic event story based.

3 actors

NPCs

location crashed ship in space

[Building Phase]

The building will be to construct a base for players to be able to explore. The base will have some decoy rooms, and the base will consist of some documents guarded by NPCs. These will be required documents and passcodes to move through the ship. There will be blocked areas from destruction of the ship, causing players to have to think of another way to get to their desired location. There will be 5 main corridors all but one locked by passcodes. There will be 8 sub sections for players to explore. This will allow for more area to explore, and some riddles to get past certain areas.

[Event Phase]

When the players spawn in there will be a blockade, keeping players in spawn. Two corridors will be on each side, one side for troopers to explore and challenges for them with their climb swep. The other will be for force users to explore. The doors will be labeled for player convenience. The first sub character at this point would make a advert. "This is [name] this is a general distress call beacon, please send help" This is for the trooper path to explore. Their boss will be a weapon wielding general, trying to lure them to eliminate hostile threats and to end the troopers "civil war" so the general could insert himself as the main leader for all troopers. On the way there troopers will face other hostile forces as they try to complete the puzzles that locks them out of the room in which the general is hiding in. From there the troopers will have the option to kill the main man in charge. A old exiled Jedi who has fallen to the dark side, but does not claim to be Sith. If the troopers decide not to attack the exiled Jedi they will collect their rewards there and be sent back.

When the Jedi and Sith start moving for their target they will be met with resistance from hostile troopers, they will have to be able to coordinate to kill all the hostile troopers. Once they have completed this task they will start solving the riddles of their rooms. Their boss will be the exiled Jedi, but they will have a mini boss which is the exiled Jedi's First Lieutenant. They should be able to kill this target with ease, he will have a lightsaber and guns to help him. But this boss can't use the force as he isn't force sensitive. Once they have completed this they will then move to the main room. The main room will be a large room, with statues and a chair. The exiled Jedi, will have some dialogue, from there he will only attack if attacked first. If the players choose not to attack then, the players will be able to collect his holocrons and some other data. If they choose to fight him they will not find any of the holocrons and other data. They would just kill this threat, and collect their rewards.

This is the conclusion of the event

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [
Luxz], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game). In my case I had Moxxi's permission.
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe I should be a gamemaster on this server because I believe that my experience will allow me to be able to make good events. I think that because of my connections and story telling ability I will be able to provide a new experience to the server as well. I hope to be able to make just fun and quality events for everyone to enjoy and have events that connect to the factions. This will allow for players to have a different experience, this will be kinda like more of a traditional event from other style of rp servers. I believe this to be a new chapter for me as well, giving me more experience to be able to gather and overtime be able to make more events tailored to the servers population to be able to truly give players something to remember (hopefully not negative). I ultimately hope to create a more positive and fun time for the players to improve server health.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Spectre8105

+2, know your way around gmod, with the wave of GM apps that are in you could likely be a useful addition to the team

Rde Ren

+1 said above and I’ve seen a lot of you so it shows you’ve been putting yourself out there in the community

Broke

+1 Have talked to him many times in game and heard some of his ideas he has great plans for events

Arthas

-1 I like you a lot as a friend, but i am going to tell you the same thing i told Optical you both need improvement but you just need. The event up there it's pretty bland and not very original. It is always something to do with a exiled Jedi or Sith or ancient something. I see to many of those please try, and have more creativity

IROCONIAN

+2 earned a trial based on experience

Seen you pretty cool and calm in game most of the time unless you are bored

Status
Not open for further replies.