Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre8105

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Spectre
ID: Unavailable, eating rn

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID:Macklin STEAM_0:1:50119786

Reason: Toxic

Proof(Highly recommended): Video

Additional Info if there is any: Before we begin I'd like to thank Macklin for the video (He could take it down, who knows). Macklin has been back for like.. 4 days? And I have never heard so many complaints about a person in such little time. Now people may think that his toxicity ends with the server, but he's even worse in teamspeak, he shit talks so much in there. He has self-proclaimed the title of "best duelist" and such in ts. Overall, Macklin is an arrogant, toxic guy, beating the likes of Zati and I in the scale of toxicity. Macklin is an instigator, which in many cases is worse than the people in the actual issue, all bark no bite.

Jaffa

VIP
I understand that you want to make a report against a player and from your report it seems there is incidences, however, there is no proof of that on this report, this video is from a report which has already been made and will be looked into. If anything is to come of this video it will be done. I would advise getting other evidence to submit in order to prove the toxicity.

Spectre8105

This post started as a joke, but im sure people can share their experiences with Macklin here, we'll see how it goes

Dwayne

VIP
+5 Instigating, when even after the whole situation was dealt with, being extremely childish by not letting it go. Seems to be just there to taunt staff when they are wrong.

+1 toxic as hell, even when he came back he has not changed one little bit. Constantly trying to get me warned, calling staff biased and screaming about it for doing something wrong.
edit: btw I downloaded the video just incase.

+1. Macklin's always been pretty toxic, and being reported not a week after he came back? It's clear he's already trying to start shit and pushing issues further than they need to be, which proves that he's still toxic.

+2 Have to agree with Dwayne here, we may have talked out whatever grudge you thought we had, but you still continue to cause problems.

Spectre8105

Y'all turned this into an actually report and managed to make it a +15 lmao, I dunno what's going to happen with this though

Status
Not open for further replies.