Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:50119786
Your current rank: Plat VIP
Amount of Warns: 5

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 2 1/2 years
Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Mon, Wed, Thur, 6:00 pm - 11:30pm | Tue, Fri, whenver I wake up I guess
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Whenever I wake up, my sleep schedule is kinda fucky

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse
Position(s): Senor Moderator
Time as position(s): 5 months
Brief overview of the position(s): I just took sits and was active, treated like a slave as per usual on Icefuse
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Macklin , have permission from Caitlyn to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I'm doing this because I see the server needs more help. I know I've been on multiple hiatuses, but I intend to stay here till the end this time. While being on my latest hiatus, I did a little introspection on how I acted in the past. I agree that I was a jerk too many times, and I'm sorry for that. Since returning, I've settled all the past beef I've had with people, and I'm on good terms with those people now; and I intend to have a good time with everyone if possible now. Over the 2 1/2 years being here I've had a lot of fun, and this is the game I was seem to come back to. I've made so many great friends while being here, and I've have so many great times here; but now I want to have more of an impact in the community. I really just want to see the community grow, and make the community last as long as possible. I also just sit on the server a lot of the times with nothing to do, so instead I want to do something proactive and help other players, and make their time on the sever as enjoyable as possible. I want people to have the same fun I had when I first joined the server 2 years ago; and I think having a large and active staff team is a necessity to achieve that. Thank you for taking the time to read my app.*

-Macklin

Status
Not open for further replies.