Status
Not open for further replies.

Mael Baez

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Mael Baez / LG INQT App Mael 27
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83254787
Banning Staff: Rainz
Reason for Ban: "Racism"
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: We were all talking and laughing. Rainz comes out of nowhere to talk to Allis, and I just so happen to say the word "Nigga" inoffensively, like anyone would who is from that ethnic background and culture.
Why you should be unbanned: There was no verbal given, just a "what did you say" and an instant ban screen. Not to mention the fact I AM LITERALLY BLACK. This is part of my culture and I hardly use it as is, let alone I get banned on a server I've been on for like 6 years, over a word I literally grew up saying, hearing, and is not offensive unless its purposely used as is. I didn't say the Hard R, and the kid didn't say anything like don't say it or nothing. I don't see why I got banned given IT'S BLACK CULTURE. You can't cancel something that's a part of someone's background, and I've spent money and time on this server to be banned over something so little? It's a 3 day yeah, not long, but it's stupid my culture gets me banned. Let alone by someone who's probably just had a bad day and decided to take it out on me. No one else out of staff who I've been around has banned or said anything about it, because again, I don't use it offensively.

Yall are focused on stopping racism and stuff or having rules and I understand that, but they can't opress someone's culture dude, that's not cool.

Sloth

+3 Just make sure you dont say it on the server again their are some members the community that will still get offended sadly

Yeah, I am going to be honest with you. If you have played on the server before you will understand that saying the N word is not tolerated under any circumstance. I asked you what you said you are right. I have it clipped of you saying it and it is a known rules on Reborn that no matter the situation that it is a automatic ban. I am pretty positive that you have played before. I have never in my life have to give a "verbal warning" for racism on reborn. If you get unbanned (which I do not believe you should) just know to not say it again.

Ronnie

Owner
ACCEPTED
There should have been a sit held if it was not clearly harassment.
This ban appeal is accepted because of the incorrect handling of the situation, not because the ban was unjustified, and also because you have been a rule-abiding player and staff member since I've known you.
However, please refrain from saying it while on the server, both because it is inappropriate in RP and also because it is impossible to regulate if someone should be allowed to say it or not.

Mael Baez

ACCEPTED
There should have been a sit held if it was not clearly harassment.
This ban appeal is accepted because of the incorrect handling of the situation, not because the ban was unjustified, and also because you have been a rule-abiding player and staff member since I've known you.
However, please refrain from saying it while on the server, both because it is inappropriate in RP and also because it is impossible to regulate if someone should be allowed to say it or not.
Alright, I'm still currently unable to load in (Banned still) but thank you! Won't say it on this server for sure.

Luna

VIP
I swear this is your second time being banned for saying even tho your black lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.