Mag/Dredgen Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam is Ganchy, IGN is BA Lord Mag / Jedi Knight Dredgen
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64059555
Server: JvS
Banning Staff: Mistah Kundog
Reason for Ban: "Racism"
Ban Time: 12/16 7:20-something pm
What did you do?: I was dueling someone on tython, and I tried to type and he kept hitting me. I jokingly said "Let a n (not even a hard r, an a) type". The guy starting laughing and asking why I just said I like to wear dresses in my free time cause he didnt know about the filter. I said oh, it shows up whenever you type the n word with a a, and i spelled it out with spaces. Some dude walked by, got angry for some reason, called a staff, and I was banned for "racism" for trying to explain stuff in a duel.
Why you should be unbanned: Completely unjustified, I wasnt being racist in any manner.
1545006088878.png

Okeas

VIP
-1 I'm going to say what I always say when this kind of appeal happens, how hard is it to not say those two words in the ENTIRE English alphabet

Ill +1 to a reduced ban because someone else who did this only got a 2 day ban but ill -1 the appeal er at the end or not niether or is allowed to be said on the server.

V

Vantas

-2 what okeas said and what do you mean its just a mistake? you dont accidentally type the n word

Whiskey

So, you decide to start calling people a "pussi" then proceed to say the N-word, along with calling me a prick. You also tried to get around the filter have put in place in to avoid this word from being said. Just because it ends in an a, doesn't mean it is not racist.

So, you decide to start calling people a "pussi" then proceed to say the N-word, along with calling me a prick. You also tried to get around the filter have put in place in to avoid this word from being said. Just because it ends in an a, doesn't mean it is not racist.
Lucky u didnt get an extended ban for staff dis

Atlas

VIP
lol the n word with an a is literally a banned word in chat. what did u expect chief? big -3 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.