Maguku warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maguku

VIP
Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: DST Lord Maguku

Staff Member who Warned: my boy Benjamin

Warn reason: kill abuse

What happened?: big fight on tatooine right next to the sarlacc pit and I was low hp to was leaped outta there and landed in sarlacc pit then was brought and hit with a P H A T warn. I know I should of watched out but was in the heat of the moment cheif

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: accident?

Any sort of proof(photo,video): na

Ventum

+/- 0, Can't really be proven either way if you accidentally or intentionally jumped in the pit, unless some witnesses come forward and back up one side.

Sitrin

VIP
+1, it can be hard to see, especially when in a fight and or running and you are turning around a lot, I have fell in a few times on accident.

Okeas

VIP
Oof this is old, I know you're trying to change your image and there is really no way to tell if you actually jumped in on accident or on purpose. The only thing I remember if you is your supreme backpack and when I quit you said I'll take on Hikari for you and since there is no proof then staff's word is final and I'm going to have to -1

Maguku

VIP
Oof this is old, I know you're trying to change your image and there is really no way to tell if you actually jumped in on accident or on purpose. The only thing I remember if you is your supreme backpack and when I quit you said I'll take on Hikari for you and since there is no proof then staff's word is final and I'm going to have to -1
Damn you actually doing me dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.