Maguku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petty? It’s against the rules, it’s the job of a staff member to enforce those rules. From what oat man has said, it doesn’t seem to just only be “bhopping” seems like a culmination of issues.
It’s a dumb rule nonetheless that only petty people call others out on. It’s literally the in game version of jaywalking

IROCONIAN

How is it ardm when he attacked me first that just doesn’t make any sense
+2 your report but next time take the sit. maybe record it as well

maguku....youfail rp alot. just take a break from the server Wednesdays and Saturdays as you cannot hang on a intellectual level.

no matter how much people placate your mischief you always seem to take it too far.

ypu know how to have fun but absolutely suck at rp.

doing laps bhopping around the temple under the supposed protection of spectre is a huge waste of peoples time when they are trying to rp. an initiate left without being trained as everypne was dealing with you. a new jedi converted to sith after seeing this stupidness and how jc plays favs so you wont get in trouble with them.

as nothing was done in character even though i arrested you both jc released you. i arrested you then you @ false arrest. complained to Draconian. the reason we arrested you besides you disobeying tg and jc orders was to allow jc to conduct their business

I gave you plenty of chances to play the game and admittedly you should have been warned or even banned for fail rp and no inent to rp. bhopping. being big dum.saying half the n word etc.

Maguku in REBORN
adjective
not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desirable outcome
"this is all maguku"
synonyms: foolishpointlessin vainnugatoryinfective

informal
having no ability or skill in a specified area

all you had to do was afk and you would have gotten soto

to you this server is just a ban simulator

maguku....youfail rp alot. just take a break from the server Wednesdays and Saturdays as you cannot hang on a intellectual level.

no matter how much people placate your mischief you always seem to take it too far.

doing laps bhopping around the temple under the supposed protection of spectre is a huge waste of peoples time when they are trying to rp. an initiate left without being trained as everypne was dealing with you. a new jedi converted to sith after seeing this stupidness and how jc plays favs so you wont get in trouble with them.

as nothing was done in character even though i arrested you both jc released you. i arrested you then you @ false arrest. complained to Draconian. the reason we arrested you besides you disobeying tg and jc orders was to allow jc to conduct their business

I gave you plenty of chances to play the game and admittedly you should have been warned or even banned for fail rp and no inent to rp. bhopping. being big dum.saying half the n word etc.

Maguku in REBORN
adjective
not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desirable outcome
"this is all maguku"

informal

We’re playing gmod, we’re not trying to hang on an “intellectual level” lmfao

Sniper

Petty? It’s against the rules, it’s the job of a staff member to enforce those rules. From what oat man has said, it doesn’t seem to just only be “bhopping” seems like a culmination of issues.
Am pretty sure moxxi gang love to bhop

Myth

VIP
Arent you a staff member? you dont gotta report on the forums. Call a staff in game and have a regular sit like everyone else. Or if no other staff are on then warn him yourself, if he wants it removed hed have to prove that he didn't do it.

Better yet, treat it as an RP situation and have the JC exile him

Myth

VIP
Everyone bhops, it just depends on the situation. It’s staff discretion.
I feel like in every staff meeting about Bhopping, Shepard specifically says Bhopping should not be at staff discretion, its not allowed. Rules should be enforced all the time, not just some of the time otherwise there is no point in having the rule. I could be wrong if something changed with the rule. @Shepard

Oat man

He was bhopping, and if the story is in the order that oat man says it’s in, its RDM.

He failrp’d by ignoring his higher ups, bhopping through temple.

He then could be punished for ARDM, for hitting oat man for 4K hp, i would have just warned him.
I mean i thought that it would be taking my own sit

Oat man

Arent you a staff member? you dont gotta report on the forums. Call a staff in game and have a regular sit like everyone else. Or if no other staff are on then warn him yourself, if he wants it removed hed have to prove that he didn't do it.

Better yet, treat it as an RP situation and have the JC exile him
Yeah Spectre took a sit but he was saying its not against the rules but it is

Spectre8105

Maguku in REBORN
adjective
"this is all maguku"

informal

The group of people running around in the temple were not bhopping, nor was Maguku apart of it (@legend 27 can confirm), I also don't understand what you mean they were under my protection.
As for the initiate thing, it doesn't take 4 TGs to hold a door nor arrest 1 person, perhaps that should be dealt with IC.

P

Pump

-1 I haven’t seen any screen shots, no logs, no evidence at the end of the day you can accuse someone of anything, but if you have no evidence than it doesn’t matter. Your word against mine just turns into toxic cancer, go find some evidence or close the report. I will change my vote if you can show some logs or something. Voting against Maguku just because he has a reputation is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oat man

-1 I haven’t seen any screen shots, no logs, no evidence at the end of the day you can accuse someone of anything, but if you have no evidence than it doesn’t matter. Your word against mine just turns into toxic cancer, go find some evidence or close the report. I will change my vote if you can show some logs or something. Voting against Maguku just because he has a reputation is wrong.
You are staff are you you look at logs if you dont believe me

Status
Not open for further replies.