Steam Name -JauneArc
Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:66006157
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Former DC Ruthin
Server Playtime - 4W 0D 19H
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 11,742h
Warn Count - 0
Age - 23

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

FORCE USER
[x]
Requires VIP

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
A: The vast universe allows one to create their own story and shape their destiny to become a legend that people will not forget. Being a Grey I'm able to forge my characters path or destiny while not being held back by some restrictions by the factions. It will allow me to further expand on my characters goals and aspirations.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
A: Former Dark Council member Ruthin, during recent events with the Sith ( People getting massed promoted to DC Ect ) he has decided it is time to leave the Empire as its not what it once was. Fed up with how things are going he has vanished to Tatooine. On Tatooine he has become somewhat a hermit living in the vast streets of Ancerhead watching over his back for any Sith/Jedi assassins. One thing Ruthin has started to get into is alchemy, making minor elixirs to makes needs end. Ruthin's main goal as of now is to still assist in the once held together Alliance to ensure the Eternal Empire is stopped, the main way Ruthin will assist it helping with combat training for both factions as well as selling elixirs to both factions to ensure the survival of both factions.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
A: What drew me is I have nothing left to go to for this character, I don't wish to be Sith nor want to join the Jedi. This is the only option left for my character as I do wish to still play it and continue to develop Ruthin's character.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
A: As I have stated my characters main motivations as of now is to ensure that the Eternal Empire is stopped. The main way I am able to assist in this is helping with trainings for the factions that wish to have me come and assist with with these things. As well as making elixirs to sell as they can help apprentices and padawans stay alive longer in the up coming events evolving the Eternal Empire. A main motivation is to get in contact with the Empyreans and find out what happened to the now former emperor Ace and the rest of the Dark Council/Cabinet.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?
A: The Jedi faction has never interested me as a player, anytime I made a Jedi life I get so board with the lack of RP and things to do I end up always converting to Sith or deleting the character. As for the Sith, I was a DC member for I believe 2 months ( Plus being Cabinet for 5 months this iteration ) I am tired of being a part of the faction as its current state is not fun for me anymore. Becoming a Grey/Neutral is the only way I can continue to play this character without "Going into Deep space" and never touching the life again.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?
A: Ruthin has never been super intoned with the force being once who mainly uses Sabre powers rather then force abilities, he has no real goals within the force but is willing to learn more about it from both factions.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?
A: The force though seen as a tool to most, it is a connection to all things in the galaxy. A means of connecting to each other and understanding things you can not see with your eyes. To Ruthin ( who's connection to the force has never been strong ) the force is a minor thing that gives strength to those who have enough passion to harness it's true potential.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
A:
Jedi Code : The Jedi code to Ruthin has always been weak, the limitations they have on the force stops people form achieving true power and teaches people to not channel their emotions into their actions as it would "Alter" their connection with the force and that some how makes them stronger.
Sith Code : The Sith code is the one true code that all should follow, it allows you to channel your emotions, your passion to further your own strength and power within the force.

+3 other than the Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities? answer, make it more about the character be like "those jedi fucking EXILED MY CHARACTER" or "the sith had no place for me with the new emperor" ya dig?

Status
Not open for further replies.