Mecrea/MackTheAmogus's GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecrea

(GIVEN PERMISSION FROM SLOTH ON THE JVS DISCORD EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT SHIT)

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - PanMan
Steam ID - 76561198967010799 (don't care what others say, this still works)
Ingame Name(s) - Will be Mecrea
Server Playtime - 0 since server isn't up at the time of writing this
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,620.4 hours at the time of writing this
Warn Count - 0 :)
Age - 17

Relevant Experience
Servers - (In order) Halo Gaming Network (HGN) (Halo Rp), Luna Gaming (CWRP), Atomic Gaming (CWRP).
Roles - (In order) HGN (Gamemaster), LG (Gamemaster), AG (Gamemaster)

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
I'm pretty experienced with Garry's Mod Construction, though it has been a while since I've built structures or defenses so I'm a bit rusty with them
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
For 1 I fucking love building stories. Its like being a DM for a D&D Game, you get to create your own stories, villans, Poi, all that good good shit, and seeing other players interact in a story you've personally built is just so DAMN COOOL. especially when its in a sci fi universe
Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I have past experience being a TGM and eventually a full GM so its not something id be stepping in for the first time, also I personally see myself as someone others can get along with but thats just my onion thingy mabooba
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
Its been a bit since ive played Reborn but I can probably say that I have not assisted in any event, unless you count participating in them
How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
Im not the best at adapting with unforseen events just happening and getting in the way, but I can say that I can do my best to continue with whatever I was doing even with these unplanned circumstances (as they say, the show must go on)
What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I. LOVE. LORE (GIVE ME LORE) Im a fan of lore in general, just hearing the stories that happen from beyond the screens is awesome. I am also a big big fan of battles, just straight up war is cool. Halo and Star wars in general are my favorite franchises just because of the awesome as hell vehicles, weaponry, and the amazing battles that happen.
Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

Alright so before I do the event part lemme just put some characters and factions out first.

(Faction) Crimson Blades: Main Antag for this event thing: Alright so the Crimson Blades are basically a side faction filled with mercenary's and bounty hunters whose main goal is to collect force filled artifacts, abuse the powers of these artifacts, and basically use these to create a giant crime syndicate.

(Character) Enforcer Jenkson: Main leader for this first multi part event thing: Jenkson is pretty much a captain for the Crimson Blades, he leads the main force for this multi-part event (btw Enforcer is just the CB's version of a captain)(Incase anyone else wants to use the CB for anything else :) )

(Character) Warrick: Main leader in general for the CB: wont be actively involved in the multi-part event but will be heard giving orders to Jenkson and the soldiers he commands (Wont be in the event person wise just a voice)

(Character) Force Twister: An abomination of man and force objects: These Force Twisters are amalgamations of people who have been forcefully imbued with Force Artifacts and given some kind of mixture serum that boosts midiclorian levels temporary, because of this their minds have been deformed and twisted due to the imbued force in them, and the corruption of the Force Artifacts. Now after long exposure they have become mindless zombies who shuffle around and do what they are told by any person, usually involves opening and abusing Force Artifacts with their corrupted force power

Alright now that that's donezo lets begin with the actual story

(Location) Tatooine, Then Illum
(Main Story) Alright so. both factions start to feel a "disturbance in the force" on Tatooine, as if the very force itself on Tatooine has become corrupted or broken (this Corrupted Force is harmful to all force users who attempt to tap into it, the more someone taps into it the more their mind will begin to go so be careful). Once both factions eventually head to Tatooine (or if they are already there) they will start to notice strange oddities in the surroundings, it starts with floating rocks and clumps of sand, then increased creature hostility, and finally a full blown invasion of local sandworms and Tatooine creatures, which all culminate in a large scale attack on the main Tatooine city and area. After the creatures are eventually blown back by the power of the force users they will start to feel a concentrated group of this corrupted force energy located at the palace area (or similar of). Once the Players arrive at the palace or whatever they will start to receive radio from some dudes named Jenkson and Warrick, who will start to berate the force users, after which they begin to send in troopers via ships or something, someway the troopers get there and begin fighting the force users. again after which Warrick and Jenkson will go quiet. inside the palace place or somethin they will find the main source of the Corrupted Force which appears to be a holocron surrounded by Force Twisters, these FT dudes will be non hostile and will listen to the commands of the force users. after the holocron is collected and shit the force users will begin to feel another large feels in the force coming from Illum of all places. after going to illum they will find some kinda CB base situated in the snow (prolly near the cave if there is one). yknow same shit happens, Jenkson barates the Players as they fight waves of CB troopers as they go deeper into the caves, eventually they make their way to the end of a cave where there is some big boy troopers and. JENKSON???? Yep Jenkson and his bestest troopers surrounded this force artifact (Prolly an artifact) which is just leaking corrupted force (Jenkson will be played by me or some other dude as an event character, will be much tankier then a trooper and have health similar to a darth or master, will use a saber as well) after defeating them they collect the Holocron and start to hear Warrick talk on the radio. He will say shit like "This is only the beginning" and other evil villian lines and shit yknow the usual.

That's pretty much it, I'm not sure if that is what could be qualified as a Multi-Part Event but I do know that the story and the way the faction and shit is can allow me and maybe others if they want to use the Crimson Blades to create more events in the future, so yeah thats it yea, pretty good starter kind of event for the start of the server again.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.
Aight I understando my migo

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[ Mack]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Mack Crews, have permission from Sloth to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Mack]

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Mecrea]

Sloth

The overall good app is pretty detailed overall, I would like to see you stretch your event out over roughly 3-5 events.

+3

-Sr. Gamemaster Sloth

Last edited:
+1 But gotta say there are some parts of the application that really has me on edge, to the point where I would straight up have given a -1. But reading the whole application i would not mind letting him atleast try to do events here so good luck :).

Ronnie

Owner
| +3 |
Your passion for creating a story is clearly visible, and the issues may be ironed out with time.
I think you’re a great fit for our gamemaster team.

Bishop

+2
There were some points I was kind of eh on, mainly how short your explanations were in the first part of the application, that can be overlooked but I can tell you really want to do this, your enthusiasm can really just be felt while explaining the story. I did like it a lot, and would love to see it in action. I would gladly have you as part of the team :)

Ronnie

Owner
| ACCEPTED |
Contact an Admin to get your rank in game, and speak to the Senior Gamemasters to get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.