Mercenaries skill trees

It would be nice to see mercenaries with their own skill trees. They are forced to use trooper trees but it just doesnt cut it. Mercenaries are hired for various things and need to have better equipment than regular troopers to signify that. Currently they have no real means of escape other than climb swep and even then they can still be caught a little too easily. In my opinion I feel that mercenaries should have higher health and speed than regular troopers as they are specifically hired. Why hire a mercenary when you can instead just follow a bunch of troopers around. Honestly the only real point of being a mercenary is for different skins as a trooper currently. +1 or -1 if you agree or disagree with this and please share thoughts and ideas, just be constructive ;)

I'm on my merc every day that I play which is quite often, Shepard one thing you could do is give mercs a stock health boost and small speed buff, that wouldnt cause buffer at all. In my honest opinion I feel mercs should be easy to distinguish from a trooper, as of right now, they are literally the same except the skins.

Dredd

or just dont have a bunch of hidden shitty skill trees?
or get a
D R M
sorry im too much of a noob to know what D R M is but if it's basically fixes most thing then why isn't it in? is there some problems with intergrating it? if not, tell shepard no cookie for him unless he adds it

Kuki

Really tbh Mercs need better guns and they need more health and speed. They are suppose to be able to do more things than a trooper but only do this if you can I don’t wanna push something if you aren’t able to do it.

sorry im too much of a noob to know what D R M is but if it's basically fixes most thing then why isn't it in? is there some problems with intergrating it? if not, tell shepard no cookie for him unless he adds it
because a drm is like a lock to a locker, but shepard doesnt have any locks.
but hes also the guy that thinks hes cool for not using a lock but then gets robbed