Server Playtime - 1W - 1D
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5,168HRs
Warn Count - 0
Age - 24

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn Gaming // Synergy
Roles - Sr Gamemaster // Senior Admin

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
I can build basic rooms, however, will need help with advanced.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I want to become a Gamemaster to continue providing players on Reborn with immersive missions, raids and activities that keep roleplaying going. I have been recently inspired by the missions I have been on as in my time to apply as I believe I could provide unique situations and help players stick around on our server. Another big reason is to challenge myself with my storytelling abilities. I have always liked telling stories and trying to make them interesting for others and I believe this is a great forum to do so. A final reason would be my goals to boost my ability to assist with Trials and Missions within my faction.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I have been a part of this community for a long time, playing in 2.0-4.0 before returning recently to this new edition. I have seen and experienced great events and bad events. I try to think of myself in the players shoes. Making an event tailoring towards unique experiences and things they will remember going forward. I’d just like to get the chance to provide this for players and I am willing to dedicate the set up time to make this goal a reality. I have garnered a lot of experience in making events between my time here as a GM and over on my CWRP server. I have the ability to tell great stories and the people who have been apart of it know it.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
Yes I have.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
I do this daily with my job. Truthfully as fair as events, player choice and ingenuity is what I want to see. If a player finds a unique answer or solution they will be rewarded for doing so. You have to play what cards you are given. I don’t like strict narratives that force players into doing one thing, the reason most people want to RP is to come up with their own narratives. I will just do what I can as a Gamemaster to tell an interesting story. It's up to them how they handle it.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The biggest interest recently has been Darth Nihilus. I would love to explore a multi-part event where we discover the secrets of Nihilus and realize his power in real time. I have some interesting ideas on how I want to deliver this concept if it is something upper management would like to see. If not I have a few backup ideas that I could provide interesting content with.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

Call from the Void Pt 1.
The Dark Council convenes on Korriban a Sith Scout runs in wounded and collapses in the middle of the sanctuary. One of the Guards approach the man and find out he is unconscious and requires medical attention with no wounds visible. Depending on how the Sith played it, he would either return to health and provide information or they'd have to rely solely on the information on his datapad. Either way they'd would wind up with information from a space station orbiting the remains of Malachor V where the Imperial presence was wiped out by an unknown force. The group would travel aboard the ship and search for the answers. Hints would be dropped along the way depending on how the group plays it, as they fight off activated security droids that were deployed post the emergency, left untouched. The goal would be to progress the story slowly, as this is just an intro to the storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[X]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Metro/Senju], have permission from [Ricky] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X]

Batman

Senior Gamemaster
+3 definitely need more GM on the server. we only have 2 active gm and 1 semi active GM. Would like to see what he can do as GM.

Nate

Executive
+5 I have full confidence in Metro's GM ability. Always loved his events in the previous iteration.

Status
Not open for further replies.