Not open for further replies.

Mico

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Hex Apprentice Mico/ +Mico+
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104570628
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Scary Lion
Reason for Ban: RDM At spawn, ARDM
Ban Time: 5 days
What did you do?: Im gonna be honest and say that i did rdm people at spawn, the first time i didnt know that there was a rule against it and i told not to do it, then i was continuing to fight someone, he killed me and i thought he died aswell. so when i re spawned i started to kill another guy that had the same skin as the guy i was fighting and thought died and it happened to not be him and i got banned
Why you should be unbanned: I really like you server and what i did i had no intention to be a minge or be stupid i was just trying to have fun, and i feel if u unban me i can fix my attitude and behavior and properly follow the rules and play on your server, so all i ask is please give me another chance.

Cruen

-1 I was in TS with scary when this went down, you did the exact thing Scary told you not to do, not very long after you did it and were Verbal warned the first time.

Look, you RDMed/ARDMed in the spawn room twice. The first time I gave everyone there a verbal since you were like all below lvl 40 you then did it again. I pulled you and the other guy down in the sit and you admit and he says you just attacked him out of no where. I'm glad you like the server but you should still listen to the rules. You started 2 fights in the spawn and attempted to RDM people. -1

C

Charger_AU

Denied

I understand you're sorry but you went out of your way to kill someone in spawn after being told it was against the rules. Try to imagine how frustrating it would be from the other player point of view being randomly killed in spawn like that. Take the time to read the rules after your ban expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.