Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimiik

VIP
Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Mimiik
Your steamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280374958/
Your current rank: Grand Zealot Mimiik (No VIP)
Amount of Warns: 1 (Trying to appeal currently)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 6-7 Roughly (Took a break in fall due to Marching Band/Band Activities.)
Current level within the server: 190

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3pm-9pm CST (I have Indoor Drumline which might interfere on some days due to competitions and rehearsals. Also applys for weekends.)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 9am-12pm CST (Unless it's sunday, then 9am-9:30~pm CST.)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Laeron Gaming
Position(s): Manager 1/4 (Four managers covering different areas on the community, I handled GM's and Mods)
Time as position(s): 3-4 Months
Brief overview of the position(s): I would oversee Gamemasters and Moderators on their ability to perform, recruitment, and event making. I also have experience with making events, and NPC based events.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Mimiik], have permission from [Shepard Discord Announcement.] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I've had a fair bit of past experience of being staff on other servers if that could apply, but for the most part I am calm and take in all sides of reports to make proper decisions. I strive to find my flaws and improve. I do have a mic and use it often, but I do sometimes only type depending on the time, and not wanting to disrupt family members. My typing can hit upwards of 90WPM if I do want to type. (Won't type in sits unless I HAVE to.) I've had a good amount of time on the server and have made good connections with people during that time. I usually take RP seriously (unless it's downtime, even then I still do some RP activities). My past on the server has been relatively clean, but tainted due to my first warn. I'm eager to take sits and help out the community in any way I can. I am able to be on most hours of the weekday and on the weekends I can be on mostly any time (unlike some mods). Thanks for reading and thanks for any critisism. <3

+1 Active on the server and the forums but I suggest adding more to the brief overview going more in-depth about what you did as a staff on each server and maybe some tips and tricks you learned from that experience.

P

Pallox

I don't really talk to you but I know ur the Grand Zealot and stuff so I will just stay neutral

+1 even though u did have a lil bit of trouble in the past, i believe with the experience being staff and a lil self-improvement, u will do gud as staff here

Theseus

+1 He has been here along time and has been active from what I've seen. He takes everything serious and is very chill. Would definitely be a great addition to the staff team.

+2 You've been good all the times I've been around you, but I don't know you extremely well. I hope Staff suites you well bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.