Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimiik

VIP
Mimiik's Game Master Application

Steam name: Mimiik
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280374958/
Ingame name(s): Imperator Defiler L Mimiik
Current play time: ~4 Months (Took a break between July and September)
Time in Garry’s Mod: 1080 Hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: GM, GM Manager
Server(s): Eclipse Gaming Network, Laeron Gaming (Laeron Gaming had 2 iterations)
Time as position: Eclipse: 2-3 Months, Laeron: 6 Months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
Yes, plenty.
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I'm able to create some basic storylines but nothing too advanced within SW Lore
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I personally enjoy making story events. EX: Story Raids, Org Missions Etc.
Plan an event (story based or building based): (Raid/NPC Event)(No VIP Force Heal/MedKit/RepairKit ETC)(Raid Edited because of claiming its to similar to Croc's) Two galactic prison escapees crash land on Korriban and Tython (One on each planet). They run into the temple's seeking refuge and going into the council rooms. They ask any online council to stay here for a while. Council can accept or decline. (If accept then escapist stays and waits for a ship from an outside source, if decline then escapist says some harsh words and some threats then leaves with a ship from an outside source). While on the planet for the brief amount of time the escapists left some clues around the temple to figure out (textscreens or props). In the end once they figure out all the clues a DC/JC+ must state an apology(declined earlier) or a request(accepted earlier) to discuss any future opportunities. The escapists meet together on one ship leaving trapped rooms with their own goons and men behind them to defend. (Accept route) The escapist invites you onto the ship but only tells you of a few security protocols in place to watch out for. (Decline Route) The escapist invites you onto the ship to discuss future opportunities of business and growth, not telling the faction what lays ahead. Eventually once the reach pass several rooms of traps, parkour, and npc's they reach the last room with the two escapists that are completly identical. They both ignite and start a fight to the death. Eventually once one dies the other heads for the back room escaping in a ship. In the back room is a vault leading to many riches. End of event players are given rolls. (EE Gets to decide which faction to side with by EC+).

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Mimiik], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I feel like I would be of great assistance to the GM team because of my experience. I have experience with building the maps for events, spawning npc's, and writing stories. I also feel like I am at least mutually liked between most players (my opinion). I am available on most days 2:30PM~ to 9:30PM CST. Some days though I do have Indoor Drumline rehersal, and competitions start in early February (Rehersal does vary a lot throughout the season so I will keep you updated if any major changes). Also weekends I am online most of the day. For qualifications though I belive I am capable of handling events due to several months of experience and partial ownership.(Edited from this point on) Personality wise I am quite calm and don't mind being shot at with a large amount of questions. I can also deal with minges or sits if responsibilites come to that. I do use my mic a majority of the time and sometimes type only, it just depends on my mood and severity of the situation. I am a heavy rp player meaning I am able to handle most situations within rp, meaning the only time I don't rp a lot is in DT (Unless it's for INQ Tryouts or something of that nature). I am able to recieve critisism from events, and I do strive to figure out their opinions on events to try and improve.

Last edited:
P

Pallox

+1 I like your event and you are respectful and chill (not sure if the player fighting with the boss would be allowed because of the TK rule)

Okeas

VIP
-1. While I have seen you very active on the server since you've came back from your break. However, your event is basically an exact copy of Croc's event that he ran during the Thanksgiving Weekend except for the last room filled with bombs. Your player interview is quite short and pretty basic doesn't really stand out in any way to me.

Oat man

-1 I think your event is good on paper but I think a lot of people will just ming in it half way through people will stop caring only like a few people will actually care at the end

Myth

VIP
Denied, not enough attention after 3 bumps. You can get permission to re-apply again in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.