Steam name
: Ω Mufasa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95304957
Ingame name(s): N/A
Current playtime: N/A
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3,732
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Reborn gaming l Did events on servers I used to own/play (have shut down)
Time as position: GM x2 l Both were around 3+ months if I recall.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) Yes, I have tons of experience.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of Star Wars lore: Yes, in the past I have tried to make storylines that consist of star wars lore.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[Too many to count ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master, what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
-My desire is to honestly do tons of events from big to small and make sure everyone is having fun at all times as I know late at night the sever tends to get slow. I'm interested in bringing some of my old events back to see if people still like them and I want to build off of them to hopefully create a storyline. I also want to learn/get some more experience in what it means to be a gamemaster.

Plan an event (story-based or building based):
A place where time is irrelevant. Where you exist and don't exist at the same time. You have to help restore reality with an infinite amount of tries. Players will have to make choices throughout the event that affects the end result. Choose the wrong path and the event may end early. Choose the right path and you move on. Area's you enter may contain rewards, small enemies, or bosses. Scattered throughout each room they will have to find pieces to a puzzle they have to complete at the end. There are also side quests you can take to up the reward at the end. To get a side quest there will be people (GM helpers) assigned to each of the rooms where they will tell the player his problem, they get to chose to help him or not. Though helping him could be the end of the event. This story will have multiple twists and turns to make the players feel scared, excited, and worried all at the same time. There may or may not be some Starwars lore added, but if there is I will try to include some of the best moments in lore. This event will be custom made by yours truly. A dupe will be spawned that will have multiple parts. This event may or may not be completed in one day. It all comes down to the player's choices.
I want to make an event where it consists of mazes, bosses, large-scale battles, parkour, intertwined with a choose your own adventure feel to it. It will also be tied with some of my old events to make it feel like the event is traveling through time. There will be a lot more planning once I start executing this event and when the server comes out.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Mojang], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated
):
I should be accepted/gain support because of my experience. I am a very old player that has seen and experienced many events from story events to Mini games to large scale tournaments. Not only that but I have been a GM myself (twice actually) which should be plenty of experience to come back and continue making the events that I have previously done. I should be supported because I am available for 3+ hours a day to create events for the server. I am a very quick thinker and can make events right off the top of my head in a short amount of time. Lastly, I'm motivated for the server coming back so I will be pumping as many events out as I can. These are my reasons as to why you should support my application. I appreciate you for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.