Mojang's GM app AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojangZ

Game Master Application

Steam name: A_God_Named_Mufasa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95304957
Ingame name(s): Mojang, MojangZ, Morje, and Mufasa
Current playtime: Jeez, if I had to guess it would be around 3 years. <-- Not Consistently.
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2,846 Hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Yes, definitely.
Server(s): Reborn Gaming 3x, A few of my buddies servers, My own servers I have Created in the Past.
Time as position: 1st time for Reborn was like a few months, 2nd time was also a few months.

(Check off the answer you choose with an “x”.)

Would you consider yourself a good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) Yes, I'm very familiar with it.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Yes, I have seen and read a lot about star wars in my history.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[Infinite]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master, what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create a story, etc.):
I plan on creating storylines for RP events, maybe like different parts of an event, such as parts 1,2, and 3; creating an environment that players enjoy, and helping other GM's. I plan to do all of this to help make my impact on the server and to hopefully be an excellent GM then I have showed in the past.

Plan an event (story-based or building based):
It would seem to be the end of the universe and the start of a new dynasty, but the inhabitants of this said universe have a choice between a new begging or a continuation of the one they have. First, let us go back to the beginning of this cohesive story.

----------------------------------------- 12 Years Back -------------------------------------

There has been constant uproar within each of the force users' planets. The sith seem to be falling apart with an unmanned leader and each organization trying to split off into their own "Klan". The Jedi (Not so much Jedi like anymore) is also falling apart but by a spy within the order gaining members to take down the "false" council and they succeed in doing so. The Eternal have all be slaughtered and the few that have been remained have tried to abandon their was and join a specific side (Light or Darkness). The timing couldn't be worse for all three forces to be under such strain. Sadly, this causes a deep break in the force and most force users (except for the leaders of each faction) lose their ability to manipulate the force. They all watch as the midichlorians drain from their souls and up through space and time to a known planet by the name of Kashyyyk. This planet seems like a very useful planet for life to start anew. As the midichlorians enter this planet they seem to be colliding together to make something. At this point, no one has a clue to what is happening except for the grays of the universe who all travel to this specific planet for a ritual. They all murmur an unencrypted language. Maybe to call forth a higher being? Or maybe the creation of a temple. Nevertheless, it takes time which is not what they have. Back on the faction planets is complete ruin and they all get forced off their planet by dangerous corrosion to which no one can explain, to of course Kashyyyk. To their amazement, it looks like the grays have created some kind of building that can withstand the trembles of the universe and the corrosion.

Scene Cut...

-----------PART 2 IN EFFECT---------

Once everyone enters the building (Only past force users can enter AKA no troopers are allowed in the building) the elder gray gives a speech on what exactly is happening.
"I bet you all are wondering is exactly going on?" Says Elder Gray.
Faction Leaders all agree. Everyone Else nods.
"This is the End of Days and a new beginning. Its the Universes way of wiping out all existing life and create a new one. Lucky for us we grays know a ritual to bring forth the keeper of this event. We must NOT kill him under any circumstances. We must let his own corrosion kill him," Yells the Elder Gray.
Everyone starts to collab and try to think of a way to do this
Elder Gray shouts, "SILENCE! It's clear to what we have to do, trap him of course. We gray's need your help to keep him occupied once we have summoned him, so we can set the trap. This will be a long process, but yet rewarding in the end."
The room goes up in joy and laughter
"We have one day to prepare for this. Do what you like, train, sleep, eat, but we must all meet back here early in the morning for transport to the death realm."

RULES TO THIS EVENT
-NO VIP HEAL -EVERYONE MUST HELP EACHOTHER DESPITE THE DIFFERENT FACTIONS -NO TKing ON PURPOSE

As everyone transports to the death realm they are greeted by a mysterious force user who has seen this happen once before. Sadly, his voice was cut out from before and can only act and not speak. They enter the building nearest to them and a riddle appears to which they must answer to be worthy enough to pass the first trial. Once they pass the next room is a maze of some sort filled with horrible enemies with no back story. To what seems like ages all the walls in the Maze disappear and poisonous gas is unleashed and the force users must find a way to escape. They find a skinny crack in the wall and they all proceed through it. They make their way up a long staircase to a room full of dangerous enemies and in the middle of the room is a ritual domain (Looks like a circle with writing on it). As they all defeat the enemies the grays make their way to the ritual domain and recite a code to which they only know (Sounds like gibberish). Enemies start to unleash to try and kill anyone who tries to summon the Keeper of Space and Time. As the force users successfully summon him there is a wave of energy blasted and throws everyone across the room.

The description of The Keeper of Space and Time.
-Pitch Black with an outline of clothing -Double-sided saber and purple dark inner crystal -Depending on how many left in this event his health may vary

They proceed to keep this Keeper of Space and Time occupied while the trapping ritual is happening. They get this entity to half of his HP and he teleports everyone back to Tatooine where the corrosion started. As he is left on a few points of HP the grays successfully trap and freeze him. The corrosion creeps towards him and he tries to stop it, but thou is too weak to perform anything. He slowly burns and suffocates to death. Everyone is granted back their midichlorians and the force is restored within the universe. The grays thank the Mysterious Helper and he leaves. In the end, an explosion happens and mostly everyone forgets about what happened except for the faction leaders and the grays.

THE END...

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Mojang, have permission from Croc to make my application through
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - the minimum effort will not be tolerated):

For starters, I have been here for a long long time and have seen + experienced all different kinds of events from little fun mini-games to large scale artifact raids. I also have been GM and Staff plenty of times before in the past which proves my experience. I'm a pretty well-known player. I understand how to fill out an application correctly and thoroughly with minimal errors. Last time I was GM I was removed for abusing my power. I'm not gonna go in-depth, but it consisted of me gaining money for my self. From playing on other servers and being staff I can say I have learned why that's wrong and ways to not do that such as giving money away. Aside from that every time I was GM most people say they love my events and how much passion I put into them. Hopefully, you will too!

Note: Gamemaster is not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do otherwise by Head Admin +.

Rightpop

+1 and damn I feel old when people put in apps and say they are 15 I’m 16 turning 17 in April we’ll I really feel like a boomer

Status
Not open for further replies.