Train

Steam name: ShadowTrain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90220554
Ingame name(s): Lord Moltres, Shadow Captain Kratos/Zeus, Padawan Articuno
Current play time: Around 230 hours
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2,263 hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): I was an event planner on prominent gaming for about 2 months before the community died due to the owner being inactive
Time as position: 2 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I used to make bases for people on darkrp so I'm good with all of the main building tools on toolgun, not so much with NPC control though.
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
As I said earlier I was an EP on a different server before it died. I also have decent knowledge of star wars lore.
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[1]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
Build
Plan an event (story based or building based):
Players will be in a cave-like environment
The main enemy for the event will be zombies
There will be a boss named Xithian with a lot of HP
Background: There was a man named Xithian who lived on ancient Mustafar, he lived by mining ores within the many caves on the surface, and then selling those ores. During one of his many mining trips, he found an odd crystal that one wouldn’t normally find in the caves. He thought he would keep it and make a necklace out of it. One day he was mining away and he was angry because earlier in the week one of the buyers of his precious ores shorted him on his payment. Xithian noticed that whenever he thought of it the crystal seemed to glow. He guessed it might have been something he was just imagining. The next time that same buyer came to buy more was a little more than a year later. When Xithian saw this man who had been dishonest and scammed him he decided to take revenge, he told them he’d sell them their next shipment inside of a cave nearby his house. When the time for the meeting came about Xithian collapsed the tunnel on top of them killing every member of the buyer’s crew. As soon as he did this he felt a burning on his chest, it was the crystal, it was burning just as he was burning with hate. He then took the buyer’s ship and left Mustafar, wishing never to return to that barren hell-hole. He made his way to Korriban where he learned that the crystal he wore on his chest was a Kyber crystal. He then learned the ways of the force and soon became a very accomplished duelist. Much time passed and he believed himself to be able to achieve something higher than just being a sith. He exiled himself from the sith and sought out ways to get more power. Eventually, he met someone who referred to himself as the son. This “son” taught him more than he had ever known about the dark side and eventually he became very powerful, more powerful than any mortal being in the universe. But, when the sith order came after him, the sheer numbers of them helped bring him down, or so they thought. He vanished before them and they thought they had won. Little did they know they had only vanquished him back to his homeworld of Korriban where he lay in a coma unable to wake until now. He wakes up and attacks the Jedi on Tython, the Jedi sustain massive losses during the assault and barely manage to survive. They call upon the Sith and the Eternal Empire because this was not only a threat to them but a threat to the universe.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Moltres, have permission from Croc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
One of the main things I love about Garry's Mod is the building mechanics, since I have so many hours of playtime I am very used to building on GMod. Another reason I am more qualified than some players is because I was an event planner on another server before. The third reason you should consider me for game master is because I am willing to spend excessive amounts of time on the server. I get on almost everyday, the only days I don't get on are days when I am out of town. Also, I really enjoy playing on this server, it doesn't lose its fun for me, and I want to help give back to it by becoming a GM.

Edits: added articuno to names, upped playtime to current, reworked my event, it wasn't very good

Last edited:

Sloth

+2 great guy in-game takes things seriously wish it was a bit more in-depth in the event idea

Arc

+1 you changed the event like we asked, created a good lore story line. I understand the backstory. Thanks for changing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.