Steam Name - [EN] Mongeta Kurosaki
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:67308998
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Apprentice Ja Horizon, Padawan Proji
Server Playtime - 3 day and 2 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,161.6
Warn Count - 0
Age - 18

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[
X]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

If I’m going to be honest, Pretty much everything from the lore to Character design. I find the whole universe Quite interesting, I’ve always been fascinated with Star wars my whole life from when I was child. It’s one of those things that I will never let go of in my entire life, And from either this Server or SWTOR is the closest I’ll get to being part of that Universe.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Xiort Brurd, A Mandolorian raised by his family to be a great Fighter, With both Blasters and Swords. But through a war between The Jedi and The Sith, His family was killed and hated both factions, And wanted to settle the score and take something off theirs, as they took from him.

He never joined a clan, He always liked to work alone, Taking any offer that he may stumble upon. While doing this, Xiort was able to find a place and forgave both factions for what happened when he was younger. Xiort eventually started to work for either side, From time to time

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I chose merc due to my love for Bounty hunters, They are a great addition in star wars lore, And I believe they hold a great amount of story driven power to them. Which I believe would be great for the server, And would be very fun.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

To find why his home planet was destroyed and to gain credits in any way possible, To start a clan of his own. I will use this to drive my story to a point where he becomes more of a sideless faction and works for himself and his clan, But will take any high offer job.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

Due to his own beliefs, He does not think either side is capable of helping him in what he wants to obtain. He doesn’t like to get involved in politics, or Any diplomatic solutions the factions may bring to themselves.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

To gain money for himself to start a new clan and A create a crew to help on bounties. He will take any offer given to him, And will do his best to complete all tasks assigned no matter how difficult it may seem.

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?

By offering services, Such as Bounties, Assisting on missions, Assisting with raids(etc.), to both sides to fulfill his goal. And also try to gain as much intel on both sides to figure out why his planet was destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.