Most Hated Player In Reborn History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella**

people can call moxxi a simp but its not the same as someone saying they want me to be stoned to death. or call me an abuser etc.

and on the whole emp thing many people decided to OT me to put moxxi in and even went the lengths of cheating to achieve it.

its not a big deal tho there r worse peoples. people say they r going to come to murder me and burn my house down/rape me all the time on the internet so it's all desensitized in my head naow.
Moxxi is cool and all, but back then more people hated him than you, therefore older players hated him. Newer players particularly dislike you even though they haven't met you due to rumors, popularity, and/or lies. I say I hate a lot of people on the server but I genuinely somewhat like everyone even the annoying fuckers

I’d say Moxxi is the most hated in the early days, and cait takes present day. I wouldn’t say RDE since many ppl were just jumping on him just cuz.

Kezech

people can call moxxi a simp but its not the same as someone saying they want me to be stoned to death. or call me an abuser etc.

and on the whole emp thing many people decided to OT me to put moxxi in and even went the lengths of cheating to achieve it.

its not a big deal tho there r worse peoples. people say they r going to come to murder me and burn my house down/rape me all the time on the internet so it's all desensitized in my head naow.

imagine fighting over the title of being the most hated I mean if it works it works.

Luna

VIP
Gotta do it to them
aqovu7Y.png

Status
Not open for further replies.