Mouses trooper unblacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

before the claim ever happened i was playing trooper. at the time when one of the troopers said i was using aimbot and that short 4 second video. the general named kango he wanted to search my pc for any evidence of cheats. i let him search my pc and im not sure what he was using but he had all these tools with him. ngl its something indian scammers would do to get your info lmao. anyways like he search through all my files and screen shots. i do have to admit he found a lua hack from 2013 or 2012 the hacks were you put in the console lmaoo for it to work but never worked cause you got anti cake banned. like lua_enable type shit. thoes hacks dont even open anymore and if i joined the server with thoes hacks i would anti cake banned. but kango search my computer he didnt find anything that i was cheating. this was before the claim. i wish i would’ve recorded my game play 😭😭😭 proved yall wrong 😭

before the claim ever happened i was playing trooper. at the time when one of the troopers said i was using aimbot and that short 4 second video. the general named kango he wanted to search my pc for any evidence of cheats. i let him search my pc and im not sure what he was using but he had all these tools with him. ngl its something indian scammers would do to get your info lmao. anyways like he search through all my files and screen shots. i do have to admit he found a lua hack from 2013 or 2012 the hacks were you put in the console lmaoo for it to work but never worked cause you got anti cake banned. like lua_enable type shit. thoes hacks dont even open anymore and if i joined the server with thoes hacks i would anti cake banned. but kango search my computer he didnt find anything that i was cheating. this was before the claim. i wish i would’ve recorded my game play 😭😭😭 proved yall wrong 😭
Basically what I see from this is you saying on your OP “I don’t hack”, but in this post, admitting to using lua scripts in the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.