Mouses Trooper unblacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Founder
+1 anzati spinbots on the server and isn't banned. Post the video of mouse aimbotting
ya lemme go find a random unlisted youtube video from months ago

we dont need to prove to you guys that he was, the people who actually play the server know he clearly cheats, why would I care about your opinion on a persons behavior on the server when you your self dont play and havent played in awhile? Illogical.

P

Pump

-2 snaps onto cloaked admins, jerky crosshair, unless you have Parkinson’s and can some how get super lucky flicks when you twitch out, I think it is best you stay blacklisted

Shade Tano

-2 snaps onto cloaked admins, jerky crosshair, unless you have Parkinson’s and can some how get super lucky flicks when you twitch out, I think it is best you stay blacklisted
Bro it isn’t my fault if I’m trying to shoot someone and I’m pretty sure what you admins were doing was no clipping infront of me shooting so you can say I snapped onto you which is pretty scummy so you can get me blacklisted because staff would never lie. Jerky crosshair I don’t even know what that means or what your trying to say. I’m actually getting annoyed because I miss so many shots then when I actually hit shots all of a sudden I’m aimbotting

Last edited:
-1 as one of the staff members who was part of the investigation the claims the evidence was suffice enough with the video and the many people claiming your were using aimbot (all of which were your fellow IT at the time including your commander)

Shade Tano

-1 as one of the staff members who was part of the investigation the claims the evidence was suffice enough with the video and the many people claiming your were using aimbot (all of which were your fellow IT at the time including your commander)
I only seen 2 videos and it looks normal to me so I don’t get it. Only 1 IT thought I was hacking and my kango search through my computer with some weird shit he downloaded on my computer so he can find stuff. Shepard said if I’m actually hacking I would get banned and I kept playing cause I’m not fucking hacking. I’ve been perma before and I hated it why would I want to go through that on a smaller scale

-1 you were obviously aimbotting

This is like poking someone and then denying poking them like a third grader does

Status
Not open for further replies.