Mouses Trooper unblacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redicule

He missed one shot of 4. The first hit, the 2nd missed and literally less than a 4th of a second later the 3rd shot hits. Then the 4th shot is taken and kills the player. The 5th shot doesn't count because he already had died when it was taken.

The 2nd 3rd and 4th shots all happened in a timeframe of less than a second.

and if we aren't counting the 2nd shot (the one that missed) the 2 shots that hit were literally even less then a second. He was also knocked back on the 3rd shot. And not only was he knocked really far back he was also moving in a direction that was diagonal. Meaning he's moved in a way that would require him to adjust for distance as well as direction. OHH and on top of that, he was knocked into the air.

So he did all that in less than a second. Slow the video to .25x speed and start from the 3rd second. You will see by the time he's dead it will just barely be turning from the 3rd to the 4th second.

I want what your on

Shade Tano

He missed one shot of 4. The first hit, the 2nd missed and literally less than a 4th of a second later the 3rd shot hits. Then the 4th shot is taken and kills the player. The 5th shot doesn't count because he already had died when it was taken.

and if we aren't counting the 2nd shot (the one that missed) the 2 shots that hit were literally even less then a second (like 90% of a second). He was also knocked back on the 3rd shot. And not only was he knocked really far back he was also moving in a direction that was diagonal. Meaning he's moved in a way that would require him to adjust for distance as well as direction. On top of that, he was knocked into the air.

So he did all that in less than a second. Slow the video to .25x speed and start from the 3rd second. You will see by the time he's dead it will just barely be turning from the 3rd to the 4th second.
He’s at 900 hp and you can unload that freedom sr less than a second that’s called rpm. It was 5 shots because it was damage-laser-redscreen so when the 4th laser no dmg was shown so when he died dmg was first laser wasn’t shown because he died before the laser reached. Damage laser red screen

ya lemme go find a random unlisted youtube video from months ago

we dont need to prove to you guys that he was, the people who actually play the server know he clearly cheats, why would I care about your opinion on a persons behavior on the server when you your self dont play and havent played in awhile? Illogical.

Still doesn't justify the fact that if your gonna blacklist someone from trooper, you should maybe blacklist your developer from trooper/spin-botting on the server as well? I may not play, but I know for a fact that Anzati cheats and isn't/wasn't leashed whatsoever.

You don't need to care about my opinion, but it's kind of ignorant to not heed it... That's just me though.

Caitlyn

Still doesn't justify the fact that if your gonna blacklist someone from trooper, you should maybe blacklist your developer from trooper/spin-botting on the server as well? I may not play, but I know for a fact that Anzati cheats and isn't/wasn't leashed whatsoever.

You don't need to care about my opinion, but it's kind of ignorant to not heed it... That's just me though.

SPECIALLLLL PRIVLEDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and if we aren't counting the 2nd shot (the one that missed) the 2 shots that hit were literally even less then a second (like 90% of a second). He was also knocked back on the 3rd shot. And not only was he knocked really far back he was also moving in a direction that was diagonal. Meaning he's moved in a way that would require him to adjust for distance as well as direction. On top of that, he was knocked into the air.

He’s just a god lmao

Shade Tano

But let’s just not pretend that there are people who are way better shooters than me on the server. Go ahead and interrogate them

Status
Not open for further replies.